2 bedroom cottage for sale
Ireland - Cahernaleague, Ballinamult, Waterford
like this property?Call: 03339 396358
- - Structurally well maintained property.
- - Evident potential for extending the property.
- - Oil fired central heating.
- - Number of out offices, large adjoining paddock is well fenced and secured for stock.
- - Mains Water and Septic tank.
REA Spratt offer for sale this two bedroome semi detached cottage on a generous acre site. The cottage is located 400m from Tooraneena Village having a school, pub, GAA Club & Church. The subject property is within easy commute of both Dungarvan and Clonmel Towns. This property provides for a comfortable, well maintained home which would ideally suit a first time buyer, retirement home or holiday home.
- Structurally well maintained property.
- Evident potential for extending the property.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Number of out offices, large adjoining paddock is well fenced and secured for stock.
- Mains Water and Septic tank.
BER: G BER No.110916780 Energy Performance Indicator:493.42 kWh/mē/yr
Entrance hallway, sitting room, kitchen, 2 bedrooms and shower room.Entrance Hallway -
Tiled floor with shower room off.
Sitting Room - 4.27m x 3.3m
(Measurement includes cupboard). Generous walk in cupboard off which could ideally be incorporated into the room with a corner open fireplace.
Kitchen - 3.3m x 3.38m
Tiled floor, fully fitted units, floor + eye level fully fitted units including hotpress, double electric oven, cooker, hob, extractor and stanley oil fired range.
Bedroom 1 - 2.1m x 3.35m
Bedroom 2 - 2.65m x 2.6m
Shower Room - 2.25m x 1.82m
Tiled floor + tiled shower stall providing for a shower off the mixer tap unit. Plumbed for washing machine and also has a dryer.
Proceed from Dungarvan out the Cappoquin Road. At Master McGrath monument, turn right for Clonmel onto the R672 and start the mileage clock. After 13.0km, turn left onto the L1035, after 0.8km turn left to go to Tooraneena, drive for 200m and property is on the right hand side with REA Spratt For Sale sign.
Viewing strictly by appointment only with sole selling agents REA Spratt 058-42211 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Waterford (INTERNATIONAL), 27.1 miles
- Cork (INTERNATIONAL), 41.8 miles
- Shannon (INTERNATIONAL), 61.3 miles
- Kerry (INTERNATIONAL), 75.1 miles
- Galway (INTERNATIONAL), 90.7 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.