2 bedroom flat for sale
Ireland - The Fastnet, Lancaster Gate, Western Road, Cork City
like this property?Call: 03339 391371
- Top floor 2 bed apartment
- Approx. 66 sq m / 714 sq ft
- Approx. 843 sq ft including balconies
- Immaculate decorative order throughout
- Bright living and bedroom accommodation
- Balconies with superb city and courtyard views
- Secure development with elevator
- Mains services/GFCH
The apartment is in exceptionally good decorative order and although 11 years old now, it feels brand new inside. Number 41 comes with its own private covered parking space which is located besides the elevator which gives you direct access to the top floor, it really couldn't be more convenient.
Once you step out of the elevator you will notice that it is only you and one other apartment that share this lobby adding extra privacy to life in Lancaster Gate. Making your way inside reveals bright living and bedroom accommodation thanks to floor to ceiling height windows which lead onto balconies front and rear. This apartment runs the depth of the building which transfers light from front to rear.
The living/kitchen/dining room is open plan and provides access to a large south facing balcony area that overlooks the internal courtyard. Making your way down the main corridor reveals two double bedrooms, the master bedroom benefits from an en suite and provides access to a second balcony.
Lancaster Gate offers ultra-convenience to the gym, spa, bar and restaurant of the River Lee Hotel which is on the doorstep of Lancaster Gate whilst Cork city centre itself is within 5 minutes stroll.
Top floor apartment's such as 41 the Fastnet are rare open market offerings, arrange your individual viewing today.
All mains services.
From Cork City, make your way out Western Road towards the River Lee Hotel & UCC. Take a left over the bridge at the River Lee Hotel. Lancaster Gate is on your left hand side.
- Cork (INTERNATIONAL), 4.6 miles
- Kerry (INTERNATIONAL), 48.1 miles
- Shannon (INTERNATIONAL), 59.3 miles
- Waterford (INTERNATIONAL), 61.8 miles
- Galway (INTERNATIONAL), 98.9 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.