2 bedroom apartment for sale
Turkey - Istanbul, Fatih, Fatih
like this property?Call: 03339 872289
- Air conditioning
- Basketball Court
- Central heating
- Children's Recreation
- Double Glazing
- Fitted Kitchen
- Marble Worktops
Fatih is one of the major central areas of the city, and the capital district of Istanbul, historically known as Constantinople, bordering the Golden Horn to the north, the Marmara Sea to the south, the Bosphorus straits to the east and marked by the historical Theodosian Wall to the west, the old city of Istanbul before the city started to expand many years ago to what it is today.
Fatih is made up of several smaller neighbourhoods, Aksaray, Topkapi, Sultanahmet, and more, all rather cosmopolitan and cultural areas, hosting several theatres and libraries, and of course many of Istanbul's popular tourist attractions, Topkapi Palace, The Grand Bazaar, The Blue Mosque, The Hagia Sophia Museum etc.
With this central location is makes sense for property investors to purchase property in the Fatih district, with modern properties attracting tourists, business visitors, culture vultures and historians, all looking for centrally located accommodation for short term holiday rentals, and for many Turkish people too who prefer to live in the city centre, offering these property investors high rental yields throughout the year.
The four-phase off-plan project of luxury apartments is currently undergoing construction in the Topkapi neighbourhood with a scheduled completion date of September 2018 for the current second phase.
An ideal spot for property investment with direct links to Istanbul's Ataturk international airport, and a Metrobus station right next door for excellent links to many other areas of Istanbul. Ideal for year round living with ample local amenities of shops, supermarkets, schools, universities and hospitals.
The second phase of the project is being constructed on a plot of 17,944m2, with approximately 12,000m2 being designated to green space and communal areas with landscaped gardens, roof gardens and a host of on-site facilities for the family, including:
Outdoor swimming pool
Indoor basketball court and football pitch
Children's play area
Secure underground parking
With various other social and entertainment facilities, many offering a pay-for-use system, private music rooms, private cinema rooms, karaoke rooms and more, therefore keeping maintenance cost down to a minimum, and all will be protected by 24/7 security service and severance camera system, protecting all the communal areas and your home for peace for of mind.
Already receiving an award ' Best Architectural Design' assuring you of a quality home offering a luxury lifestyle in the heart of Istanbul.
The project will consist of 938 residential units ranging from 1 to 4 bedroom apartments of varying sizes and layouts, with a large percentage already sold, all to be completed to excellent high-quality standards with luxurious fixtures and fittings.
Options Available For Sale Across All Four Stages
1 Bedroom apartments 76m2 - 131m2 priced from 619,000 TRY to 804,000 TRY
2 Bedroom apartments 88m2 - 182m2 priced from 799,000 TRY to 1,169,000 TRY
3 Bedroom apartments 163m2 - 349m2 priced from 1,179,000 TRY to 1,828,000 TRY
4 Bedroom apartments 225m2 - 270m2 priced from 1,641,000 TRY to 2,289,000 TRY
The developer of this unique complex is offering interest-free payments across all four stages of the complex with the already completed 1st phase and the nearing completion 2nd phase offered with a 40% down payment with the remaining 60% to paid over equal monthly instalments over 4- years (48-months).
Please ask our advisors for payment options for the final two phases of the development.
All-in-all these Istanbul apartments are a great opportunity for investment in Turkey, having a brilliant central location, excellent links to other areas, offering fantastic rental potential all year round.
Contact Turkey Homes today for full details, availability and prices, Our dedicated and friendly team of property advisors will answer any of the questions you may have and guide you through every step of the buying process and beyond.
- Atatürk (INTERNATIONAL), 6.5 miles
- Sabiha Gökçen (INTERNATIONAL), 24 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.