3 bedroom village house for sale
Spain - Andalucia, Malaga, Cómpeta
like this property?Call: 03339 392142
- Living space: 84 m² approx (constructed)
- Air conditioning: fitted in living/dining room and 1 x bedroom
- Roof terrace: 7.0m x 4.0m + 3.0m x 2.5m
- Sold furnished
- Cinema room with home cinema system
- Parking available nearby
- Located within walking distance of all amenities
- Great holiday home/rental property
- Water and electricity connected
- Ref. t1148
Stylish fully modernised village house with 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom located within walking distance of all amenities in the village of Cómpeta. This traditional property offers excellent value for money and has versatile living accommodation including a fantastic cinema room and a roof terrace with spectacular countryside and mountain views.
• Spacious adaptable living accommodation arranged over three floors
• Large cinema room easily used as additional living accommodation
• Generous sized roof terrace with glorious countryside and mountain views
• Great location on the edge of the village close to all amenities
This charming village house is located within walking distance of the centre of the village of Cómpeta with parking available nearby.
The main entrance is from the street and into an entrance hall (3.2m x 2.5m) on the ground floor.
From here there is access into the following accommodation:
• Double bedroom (2.8m x 2.7m) with air conditioning and ceiling fan.
• Second good sized bedroom (2.4m x 2.1m) with under stairs storage space
From the entrance hall a spiral staircase leads down to the lower ground floor and the following accommodation from which there is also access to the outside:
• Cinema room (6.3m x 2.6m) with log burning stove and superb home cinema system.
• Adjoining room (2.6m x 2.5m) - third bedroom.
From the entrance hall stairs lead up to the first floor and the main living space.
The bright and airy living/dining room has air conditioning and large windows affording beautiful countryside and mountain views.
The adjacent fully fitted kitchen has white units and contrasting granite work surfaces.
From the first floor more stairs lead up to the roof terrace from which there are wonderful village, countryside and mountain views.
The roof terrace also has a laundry cupboard with plumbing for a washing machine and plumbing and electrics in place for a Jacuzzi.
Living room: 4.2m x 2.6m + 2.9m x 1.6m
Kitchen: 3.0m x 1.3m
Telephone: no, but possible to connect with a broadband internet connection
Mortgage: possible to apply
Energy Performance Certificate: G
FREE AFTER SALES SERVICE
At Sunset Properties Spain, our company ethos is all about customer service. We offer a friendly, reliable and professional service where we guide our buyers through the whole process from beginning to end. We never pressurise anyone into buying anything and we never abandon anyone one they have bought a property - once a client always a client.
Our comprehensive after sales service is very important to us. We know how hard it is to deal with the practicalities of setting up a new home in a foreign country where everything seems to be done differently from the systems we are used to. If you have bought a holiday home then you may not be here in Spain for much of the time and you will need a reliable source of advice and practical help. This is something we pride ourselves on and, over the years, we have dealt with all sorts of requests from clients who have bought a property through us weeks, months or even years after completion.
Our after sales service includes:
• Arranging for the connection of a telephone (where possible)
• Arranging a broadband internet connection (where possible)
• Registration with the local town hall - "empadriamento"
• Assistance with the opening and operating of a bank account
• Assistance with the opening of a post office box if your house is located out of the town
• Assistance with the transfer of the gas contract or arranging a new one
• Assistance in finding competitive house insurance
• Help in finding reliable builders and tradesmen
• Anything else you can think of!
- Málaga (INTERNATIONAL), 31.6 miles
- Almería (INTERNATIONAL), 88.9 miles
- Gibraltar (North Front) (INTERNATIONAL), 90.5 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.