3 bedroom villa for sale
Spain - Andalucia, Malaga, Canillas de Aceituno
like this property?Call: 03339 392142
- Plot size: 6,340 m² approx
- Living space: 154.80 m² approx (constructed)
- Central heating: under floor electric
- Pool: 8m x 4m
- Sold furnished
- Fabulous rural setting
- Water and electricity connected
- EPC: D
- Ref. v1151
Delightful spacious villa with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms situated in an elevated position in a fabulous rural setting close to the village of Alcaucín. This charming property is finished in an attractive rustic style and has a large living/dining room, 3 double bedrooms one with en suite facilities, pool, covered terraces and magnificent countryside, mountain, lake and sea views.
• Spacious well laid out living accommodation all on one level
• Beautiful rustic style interior with many attractive features
• Plenty of land, 2 covered terraces, pool with sun terrace and storage room
• Stunning countryside location with spectacular countryside, mountain, lake and sea views
SITUATION AND OUTSIDE SPACE
Located deep in the countryside near the village of Alcaucín, access to this property is via a part concrete part unmade road which leads directly to the large gravelled parking area.
The land slopes to the front of the property where there are a number of mature olive and almond trees.
The breathtaking far reaching open views from the property are of the surrounding countryside, the mountains, Lake Viñuela and the Mediterranean Sea.
To one side of the property a covered terrace (5.0m x 3.0m) has a brick built barbecue and a further covered terrace (3.2m x 2.5m) can be found to the front of the villa directly outside the main entrance.
The pool is located to the front of the property where there is also an outside shower. Natural stone terracing extends around the front and side of the villa.
A useful storage room (3.0m x 2.0m) is situated to one side of the property.
This attractive villa has sloping beamed ceilings and rustic style terracotta floor tiles and wooden doors throughout.
The main entrance to the property is from the covered terrace and into the large living dining room.
This spacious room has an electric fire, ceiling fan and patio doors opening out to the pool area.
Right next to the living/dining room is the rustic style country kitchen with ceiling fan.
From the living/dining room a door opens into an L-shaped hallway (6.3 m²) with in-built storage cupboard.
The hallway provides access to the remaining accommodation:
• Master bedroom (4.9m x 3.5m) with fitted wardrobes, ceiling fan and an
• En suite bathroom (3.4m x 2.0m) which has a bath with a shower over.
• Second double bedroom (4.3m x 3.5m) with fitted wardrobes and ceiling fan.
• Family bathroom (3.4m x 2.0m) which has a bath with a shower over.
• Third double bedroom (4.3m x 3.7m) with fitted wardrobes and ceiling fan
Living room: 7.4m x 5.6m + 3.1m x 2.5m
Kitchen: 5.6m x 2.7m
Telephone: no, but possible to connect a wireless broadband internet connection
Mortgage: possible to apply
Energy Performance Certificate: D
FREE AFTER SALES SERVICE
At Sunset Properties Spain, our company ethos is all about customer service. We offer a friendly, reliable and professional service where we guide our buyers through the whole process from beginning to end. We never pressurise anyone into buying anything and we never abandon anyone one they have bought a property - once a client always a client.
Our comprehensive after sales service is very important to us. We know how hard it is to deal with the practicalities of setting up a new home in a foreign country where everything seems to be done differently from the systems we are used to. If you have bought a holiday home then you may not be here in Spain for much of the time and you will need a reliable source of advice and practical help. This is something we pride ourselves on and, over the years, we have dealt with all sorts of requests from clients who have bought a property through us weeks, months or even years after completion.
Our after sales service includes:
• Arranging for the connection of a telephone (where possible)
• Arranging a broadband internet connection (where possible)
• Registration with the local town hall - "empadriamento"
• Assistance with the opening and operating of a bank account
• Assistance with the opening of a post office box if your house is located out of the town
• Assistance with the transfer of the gas contract or arranging a new one
• Assistance in finding competitive house insurance
• Help in finding reliable builders and tradesmen
• Anything else you can think of!
- Málaga (INTERNATIONAL), 26.6 miles
- Gibraltar (North Front) (INTERNATIONAL), 86.5 miles
- Almería (INTERNATIONAL), 95.7 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.