4 bedroom detached house for sale
Portugal - Tábua, Beira Litoral
like this property?Call: 03339 395606
- 1335m2 plot size
- Lovely views
- Land with fruit trees
- Water mine
- Quaint village location and close to amenities
- Bordering a stream
- Good access to motorway network
- Self-contained apartment with separate access
- Potential for rental income
Vivenda Silva is a well-loved, split-level, 3 bedroomed house with a kitchen-diner, lounge, bathroom and three bedrooms on the upper level with a further 1 bed self-contained apartment with separate access below (see photos 22 to 27). The apartment is ideal for visiting family, friends or may be rental accommodation.
The house is set on a terraced plot of land. The upper-level includes a landscaped garden with gravel and flower borders for easy maintenance, a spacious covered barbecue and seating area, above-ground pool and a sunbed area.
The lower-level part of the land is just over 1,000m2 and contains separate vegetable beds, fruit trees and soft fruit areas. There is also an enclosed area ideal for housing chickens and a large outdoor secured shed. Water from the mine can be used for irrigation and a small watering system is in place.
The property is situated on the edge of Vila Cha, which lies between the two larger towns of Tábua and Oliveira do Hospital, which offer a wide choice of shops and plenty of other amenities. Coimbra and Viseu are less than an hour away, with large hospitals in both towns.
The house is connected to mains water but can be switched to mine water (tested and suitable for household use).
- Close to local amenities, including [medical care, schools, dentist, supermarkets, restaurants and bars]
- Easily maintainable as a holiday home or permanent residence
- Easy access via sealed road
- Easy access to Lisbon and Porto airports by car, coach or train
GPS 40°21'29.58"N 7°56'27.80"W
Offers in the region of €145,000
The property can be purchased fully-furnished with many tools and machinery for an agreed cost on top of the sale price.
- Porto (INTERNATIONAL), 69.5 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.