3 bedroom manor house for sale
France - Aquitaine, Lot-et-Garonne, Laperche
like this property?Call: 03339 390540
- Character property
- Outside hot tub
- Private parking
An imposing stone staircase leads up to an elegant residence of the 17th century, still called ‘the castle’. It was built on the ruins of the old Feudal castle and was owned by Jeanne d’Albret, mother of Henry IV.
Leggett has 14900 more properties on its website with full virtual tours for viewing - our HO team speaks English and eight other languages
Leggett ref: 90461MBS47
- Bergerac (INTERNATIONAL), 19.6 miles
- Bordeaux (Mérignac) (INTERNATIONAL), 59.1 miles
- Toulouse (Blagnac) (INTERNATIONAL), 79.7 miles
- Pyrénées (INTERNATIONAL), 91.8 miles
- Lourdes (Tarbes) (INTERNATIONAL), 96.3 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.