Plot for sale
Ireland - Yellow Walls, Dunderry, Navan, Meath
like this property?Call: 03339 396890
- There is mains water passing on the main road.
- There is no mains sewer passing.
- Electricity and telecom are both passing on the same side of the road as the site.
The lands are presently laid out in pasture and are located on the main Dunderry to Trim Road within easy access of the M3 Motorway (c. 15 minutes drive).
LOCAL NEEDS WILL APPLY.
SUBJECT TO FULL PLANNING PERMISSION.
Located c. 1 mile from the village of Dunderry on the Trim Road in a rural location yet is convenient to surrounding towns & villages. The subject property is close to Navan town (c. 12 minutes drive) and Trim (c. 7 minutes drive) and within easy access of the M3 Motorway (c. 10 minutes drive).
Dunderry village affords an excellent range of facilities such as RC Church, convenience store with petrol/diesel pumps, National School, Village Hall and an excellent GAA facility with club house and two pitches.
There is mains water passing on the main road.
There is no mains sewer passing.
Electricity and telecom are both passing on the same side of the road as the site.
From Dunderry travel out the Trim Road for c. 1 mile, see REA T&J Gavigan sign on the left hand side.
From Trim travel out the Dunderry Road for c. 2 miles, see REA T&J Gavigan sign on the right hand side.
- Dublin (INTERNATIONAL), 24.4 miles
- Belfast (INTERNATIONAL), 76.5 miles
- Knock (INTERNATIONAL), 86.1 miles
- Sligo (LOCAL), 87.9 miles
- Galway (INTERNATIONAL), 91.9 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.