5 bedroom bungalow for sale
Ireland - Valhalla, Islandtarsney, Fenor, Tramore, Waterford
like this property?Call: 03339 395756
- 4 Bedroom bungalow with adjoining apartment
- Standing on 1.1 acres of mature private gardens including a small plantation
- Located on the Copper Coast road in close proximity to beaches, coves, Fenor Bog, The Anne Valley Walk, Ballyscanlon and Carrigavantry lakes
- Excellent potential to develop and extend
- Private water supply from an onsite well
- Located 4.5km West of Tramore. 18.5km West of Waterford City
- Detached garage and stable block
Excellent 4 bedroom bungalow including a one bedroom integral apartment standing on 0.44 hectares (1.1 acres), situated in a picturesque coastal location approximately 4.5km West of Tramore and 1.7km South East of Fenor.
This property is set well back from the road and includes many fine features including the extensive driveway through mature gardens, detached garage, stable block, rear garden with lawns and a small plantation.
Internally the living accommodation is arranged to include a spacious living area with 4 bedrooms plus an integral one bedroom apartment with a large conservatory, a kitchen, livingroom, bedroom and spacious bathroom with jacuzzi bath.
Valhalla is located in Islandtarsney between the village of Fenor and Tramore on the South East Coast and 18km South West of Waterford City. Fenor bog with a 500m boardwalk located at the base of Ballyscanlon Hill is close by, as is Ballyscanlon and Carrigavantry Lakes.
This area forms part of the Copper Coast which comprises of 25 kilometers of spectacular coastline consisting of sandy beaches and coves enclosed by rocky headlands between Tramore and Dungarvan.
4 Bedroom bungalow with adjoining apartment
Standing on 1.1 acres of mature private gardens including a small plantation
Located on the Copper Coast road in close proximity to beaches, coves, Fenor Bog, The Anne Valley Walk, Ballyscanlon and Carrigavantry lakes
Excellent potential to develop and extend
Private water supply from an onsite well
Located 4.5km West of Tramore. 18.5km West of Waterford City
Detached garage and stable block
BER: C3 BER No.107312563 Energy Performance Indicator:211.44 kWh/mē/yr
- Waterford (INTERNATIONAL), 5.8 miles
- Cork (INTERNATIONAL), 59 miles
- Shannon (INTERNATIONAL), 80.6 miles
- Dublin (INTERNATIONAL), 95.6 miles
- Kerry (INTERNATIONAL), 96.3 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.