6 bedroom villa for sale
Montenegro - Kotor
like this property?Call: 03339 397417
- Two exceptional villas with superb sea view
- Large land plot of 2,600 m2, landscaped
- Swimming pool
- Basketball and volleyball court
- Proximity to the airport, less then 10km
- Most convenient and unique location
Living area: 277.52 m2 (116,97 m2 P1- P2 - 160,55 m2);
Land area: 2,600 m2;
Bathrooms: 4 + 1 toilet;
Year built: Villa A - 2001, Villa B -, 2006.
Distance to the sea: 60 m;
Heating: floor heating;
Other distances: post office - 1 km, grocery shop 500 m, supermarket -Tivat 5 km, health center - Tivat 7 km, bus station 500 m, airport 10 km, Kotor 9 km, nearest ferry - Lepetane 2.5 km
Infrastructure: water, electricity, cable TV, internet;
This remarkable property is situated in the most convenient and unique location as it extends over the sea, and can be compared to the deck of a large ship that sails across the sea. It is surrounded by the stone walls and forest that alight from the Vrmac hill from the one side and with ramparts that offer a wonderful view of Perast and great part of Kotor Bay from the other side. The size of the property is 2600 m˛ and it includes two new villas in Mediterranean architecture style that give complete comfort and privacy.
These beautiful villas with authentic concept offer various contents starting from spacious living and dining area, to the private library and wine cellar with a bar, five bedrooms, four bathrooms, toilets, a fully equipped kitchen, a lounge room, basketball and volleyball courts, a garage, additional parking for few vehicles. Large terrace and private swimming pool with salt water represent a special part of the villa. Water supply is guaranteed during the most warm summer days. The design of the houses combines two different styles, modern furniture design and rustic design with wrought iron and natural wood. Both are performed in the best Italian ceramics and natural stone, and the rooms are very cozy and full of brightness.
1. Living room: 28,94m2;
2. Entrance: 9,63m2;
3. Bathroom: 3,36m2;
4. Toilet 1,22m2;
5. Garage: 26,67m2;
6. Entertainment room: 38,80m2;
7. Bathroom: 4,32m2;
8. Pantry: 4,03m2;
Total Net Floor: 116,97m2;
1. Kitchen: 5,58m2;
2. Entrance: 8,76m2;
3. Bedroom: 16,17m2;
4. Bathroom: 9,46m2;
5. Apartment: 32,39m2
6. SPA: 15,90m2
7. Sauna: 2.01 m2;
8. Communications: 19,42m2;
9. Bathroom: 3,62m2;
10. Toilet 2,18m2;
11. Bedroom: 10,81m2;
12. Bedroom: 10,18m2;
13. Pantry: 3,33m2;
14. Bedroom: 4,08m2;
15. Bathroom: 4,84m2;
16. Bedroom: 11,82m2;
Total Net First Floor: 160,55m2
The highest quality natural materials (stone, wood, wrought iron) were applied in buildings construction and both houses are equipped with top quality equipment:
• First class Belgian sanitary ware, shower batteries and bathroom accessories by Ideal Standard manufacturer.
• The Italian wall techniques manufacturer Oikos.
• Italian first class interior doors MDF.
• Central hot water tank, capacity 300 l and 250 l.
• American multi-split air conditioning system Carrier.
• Australian floor heating DEVI - Intelligent Heating.
• American security systems with technical support, security and video surveillance Paradox and DSC.
• South African swimming pool equipment by Krystal Clear, original chloromatic system and BADU®SwimJet
• Bioseptic pits with automated waste degradation of 99%.
• Stone fences with wrought iron, stone facade etc..
• Furniture and equipment of leading Italian manufacturers, Samsung TV sets.
There is a license and upgrade project of the villa for an extra guest apartment and a summer kitchen, dining room and bar.
There is a permission and project for additional construction for suite bedroom and summer kitchen, a dining room and a bar that can be seen in the enveloped project.
There are two accesses to the villa, the private driveway access and the 50 m long staircase, that leads directly to the seafront.
The project for both villas includes the construction of the pontoon mole, size 18 x 4m, for the tying of big yachts and sailboats. Spatious green Mediterranean garden surrounds the entire estate.
- Tivat (INTERNATIONAL), 3.3 miles
- Podgorica (INTERNATIONAL), 26.6 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.