3 bedroom house for sale
France - Aquitaine, Lot-et-Garonne, St-Vite
like this property?Call: 03339 871893
- Restored 2 bedroom house with further 2 bedrooms to finish and 1 bedroom guest accommodation
- Fully equipped modern kitchen
- Light salon with wood burner
- Double glazed and well insulated
- Separate studio-study, double glazed, air conditionned
- Pool with covered terrace summer kitchen-bar, WC and changing room
- Large stone barn
- Hangar with garage and workshop
Fully restored 2-bedroom house with further 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms of 45m2 to finish (2nd fit) as well as one bedroom guest accommodation and swimming pool. All only 5km from a market village with all amenities. There also separate study-workshop fully air-conditioned and double glazed, large hangar (100m2) with garage, workshop. Winery 50m2 with cellar, large stone barn-100m2, smaller stone building to develop if needed. Pool with large tiled terrace and covered terrace 20m2 with the summer kitchen, bar, WC and changing room. In front of the house there is a lovely terrace and bread oven (used for BBQ ). Garden with irrigation system, vegetable garden, fully fenced dog kennel 1300m2 as well as fully fenced chicken enclosure. All set in a calm and private location overlooking beautiful Lot et Garonne countryside. Shops 5km away, Bergerac airport 55km. Property with the great possibilities for fantastic price!
Price including agency fees: €337 080
Price excluding agency fees: €318 000
Buyer commission included : 6%
POTENTIAL 2 BEDROOM AND BATHROOM
- First Fix done: Plasterboard, electricity, water, drainage- all in place.
Second fix needed to be finished: install units and fit all light fittings, sockets, switches.
- Double glazed, air conditioned
- Workshop, garage
- Bedrooms 2, shower, kitchen, salon
- Large tilled terrace with covered terrace 20m2 and summer kitchen-bar, WC, changing room
- irigation system with farmers rates
- Bergerac (INTERNATIONAL), 31.7 miles
- Toulouse (Blagnac) (INTERNATIONAL), 62.6 miles
- Bordeaux (Mérignac) (INTERNATIONAL), 85 miles
- Limoges (INTERNATIONAL), 96.5 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.