1 bedroom apartment for sale
Leipziger Strasse, Berlin, 10117, Germany
like this property?Call: 03339 396002
- Two Balconies
- Fitted Kitchen
The well-known and widely visible building complex on Leipziger Strasse in Berlin's Mitte district, between Spittelmarkt and Charlottenstrasse, was built between 1969 and 1982 on both sides of the street. Particularly striking are the eight 22- and 25-storey high-rise residential buildings on the south side of the street. There are plenty of shopping facilities in the immediate vicinity. - Lidl, in the neighbouring building Leipziger Strasse 42 - Rewe in approx. 350 m, 5 minutes by foot The following places are within walking distance: - U-Station Stadtmitte approx. 450 m - U-Station Spittelmarkt approx. 450 m - Gendarmenmarkt approx. 400 m - Alexanderplatz approx. 1,8 km - Friedrichstrasse approx. 500m - Potsdamer Platz approx. 1.4 km
Certainly, viewings are possible by arrangement. Please provide us with your full name and contact number and we will get in touch with you. All information has been made available to us by the seller or their authorized representatives. Therefore, no liability is assumed for the correctness of the data.
* As a matter of form we would like to point out that this offer is subject to a commission for the buyer. Rubina Real Estate GmbH charges a commission after every real estate transaction. The commission amounts to 5.95% (incl. VAT of 19%) of the purchase price. The buyer pays the commission to Rubina Real Estate GmbH. The commission is payable by the buyer after the notarization of the purchase contract within two weeks after receiving the invoice.
- Tempelhof (INTERNATIONAL), 2.9 miles
- Tegel (INTERNATIONAL), 4.9 miles
- Schönefeld (INTERNATIONAL), 11.1 miles
- Leipzig-Halle (INTERNATIONAL), 91.1 miles
- Dresden (INTERNATIONAL), 96.9 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.