3 bedroom apartment for sale
Sunny Isles, Miami, USA
like this property?Call: 020 3617 1360
- Branded residences
- Sea views
- City views
- 24hr security
- Butler service
- Kid's group
- Outdoor pool
- Spa & wellness facilities
The first Armani branded residential project in the United States with an exclusive choice of oceanfront apartments for sale on Sunny Isles Beach, Miami.
Residences by Armani/Casa is the first residential project in North America by the Armani/Casa Design Studio and an exclusive partnership between the Armani Group, The Related Group and Dezer Development. Set for completion in early 2019, this 56-storey glass tower is located at 18975 Collins Avenue on Sunny Isles Beach and will offer 308 apartments set on a 3.11 acre site with landscaped gardens and direct access to a 300 foot stretch of private shore.
The project is created by world renowned architect César Pelli, whose firm received hundreds of awards for architecture for the Petronas Towers in 2004. The residences have been designed under the direction of Giorgio Armani. The development offers a choice of six different floor plans with two, three and four-bedroom apartment options.
There are currently around 82 three and four bedroom apartments still available to purchase within three of the four blocks of the tower. Sizes of these properties range between 252 sqm and 554 sqm (2,716 - 5,968 sq ft). There are spectacular Atlantic Ocean and city views through floor to ceiling windows.
THE REAL ESTATE
Block A (4 bed + den - 5.5 bathrooms): 19 units of 352.84 - 554.45 sqm (3,798 - 5,968 sq ft). Prices range between $5,000,000 and $10,000,000 with an average price of $15,307/sqm ($1,422/sq ft)
Block B (4 bed + den - 5.5 bathrooms): 9 units of 295.06 sqm (3,176 sq ft). Prices range between $3,200,000 and $4,100,000 with an average price of $13,133/sqm ($1,220/sq ft)
Block C-Mod (3 bed + den - 3.5 bathrooms): 41 units of 283.35 sqm (3,050 sq ft). Prices range between $3,100,000 and $4,250,000 with an average price of $13,143/sqm ($1,220/sq ft)
Block C (3 bed + den - 3.5 bathrooms): 13 units of 252.32 sqm (2,716 sq ft). Prices range between $3,100,000 and $4,000,000 with an average price of $14,626/sqm ($1,359/sq ft)
Block D (2 bed + den - 2.5 bathrooms): SOLD OUT
The development is the best price per sq ft of any oceanfront, pre-construction residential luxury development on any of Miami's beaches.
All apartments have spacious interior floor plans with 10 ft high ceilings. Features include intelligent climate controls with digital thermostats, smart building technology providing seamless access to building amenities with all residences being pre-wired for audio speakers, motorised curtains and programmed lighting controls in select locations.
Kitchens include premium European designed cabinetry, elegant imported stone countertops and back splashes, Sub Zero refrigerator and wine cooler and state of the art Wolf appliances. Master suites are fitted with a marble top midnight bar with a sink and refrigerator draw, His and Hers bathrooms in selected residences, spa inspired shower with wall mounted handheld spray and large rain shower and a high-performance toilet with integrated bidet technology.
There is private high-speed lift access to most residences. All have an expansive 10 ft deep private balcony with glass railings.
The development is entered through an elegant porte-cochère with an attractive water feature. A professionally curated collection of museum quality art is on view for the enjoyment of owners and guests. Amenities stretch over 35,000 sq ft across two floors. There is an Armani Privé lounge at the lobby level, cinema, ocean view bar, games room with pool table, children's playroom, fitness centre overlooking the ocean, yoga studio with pilates equipment, two storey spa with indoor and outdoor treatment rooms, oceanfront restaurant and bar, elevated lushly landscaped oceanfront terrace with heated swimming pool, hot tub, poolside food and beverage service plus 24 hour valet services and exclusive beach amenities.
Sunny Isles Beach is conveniently located within the popular communities of Golden Beach, Bal harbour and Aventura and minutes from South Beach and the Art Deco District.
Miami International Airport is 19 miles to the south and Ft Lauderdale/Hollywood International Airport is 14 miles to the north.
- 56-storey (649 feet high) oceanfront tower with 308 luxury Armani/Casa branded residences
- Architect: Peli Clarke Peli, led by Cesar Pelli, and Sieger Suarez
- Developers: Dezer Development and The Related Group
- Interiors by world-renowned Armani/Casa and the Interior Design Studio under the artistic direction of Giorgio Armani
- Six different floorplan options to choose from with a choice of 2, 3 and 4 bed options
- Direct access to 300 foot private shore
- Fully serviced apartments/condos with 5* concierge
- Professionally curated collection of museum-quality art, including monumental sculptures by Sandro Chia and Sinisa Kukec and works by Venice Biennale artist Marcelo Legrand
- Over 35,000-square-feet of amenities across two floors, all exquisitely designed and furnished by ARMANI/CASA
- Armani Prive Lounge at the lobby level
- Movie Theatre with plush seating for 24 people
- Elegant ocean view bar . Temperature and humidity-controlled Wine Cellar
- Club-inspired Game Room with pool table
- Children's Playroom for games and activities
- Elevated, lushly landscaped oceanfront terrace with heated swimming pool, hot tub, poolside food/beverage service
- Elegantly appointed Cigar Room
- Private oceanfront restaurant and bar with outdoor seating as well as in-residence delivery
- Exclusive beach amenities, including food and beverage services, beach attendants, chaise lounges, and umbrellas
- State-of-the-art fitness centre overlooking the ocean
- Ocean view Yoga Studio with Pilates equipment
- Men's and Women's dressing rooms with lockers and showers
- Expansive two-story revitalization spa with indoor and outdoor treatment rooms
- Private high-speed elevator access to most residences
- Breathtaking Atlantic Ocean and city views through floor-to-ceiling windows
- Eight-foot-high double-door entry to a spacious foyer in select units
- Spacious interior floor plans with elegant smooth-finish ceilings rising to 10 feet
- Expansive 10-foot-deep private balconies with glass railings in all residences
- Summer kitchen with under-counter refrigerator in all residences
- Recessed lighting in select corridors and bathrooms
- Intelligent climate controls with digital thermostats
- Large capacity full size washer/dryer in all residences
- Smart building technology provides seamless access to select building amenities
- All residences pre-wired for audio speakers / motorized curtains and programmed lighting controls in select locations
- Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood (INTERNATIONAL), 9.9 miles
- Miami (INTERNATIONAL), 17.1 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.