2 bedroom flat for sale
Ireland - 10 Park Glen, Grange Rath, Drogheda, Meath
like this property?Call: 03339 396214
- Cul de sac location.
- Walking distance to South Gate Shopping Centre.
- Close to M1 and 20 minutes from Dublin Airport.
- Within easy reach of train and bus routes.
Two-bedroom ground floor apartment with patio garden. Approx 74 sq m (796.53 sq ft).
Number 10 Park Glen is a two-bedroom apartment in walk-in condition. Ideal for a first-time buyer, investor or someone looking to downsize this lovely apartment is situated in a quite cul de sac within Grange Rath with off-street parking to the front.
With its own front door the apartment has a generous living/dining area off the main entrance hall. Just off the living area is the fully fitted kitchen with a small breakfast bar. From the living area a hallway leads to two generous size bedrooms (main with large en suite) and bathroom. Ample storage has been provided with both an airing cupboard and utility cupboard off the hallway. There is further storage available in both bedrooms with built in wardrobe space.
From the main bedroom the south facing patio can be reached through double doors.
Situated in a cul de sac Number 10 is in a quiet location in this popular location on Drogheda's South side. The apartment is within walking distance of the local Southgate shopping centre as well as being only a few minutes' drive from Drogheda town centre and the M1 interchange, making this an ideal home for those who either work locally or wish to commute. Dublin airport is approximately 30 minutes drive. Bettystown beach is approximately 10 minutes' drive from the apartment.
• Cul de sac location.
• Walking distance to South Gate Shopping Centre.
• Close to M1 and 20 minutes from Dublin Airport.
• Within easy reach of train and bus routes.
• Entrance Hall
• Living room/dining area 5.2 m x 3.9 m tile floor, TV point, electric fire.
• Kitchen 2.3 m x 2.1 m fully fitted with breakfast bar.
• Bedroom 1 4 m x 3 m built in wardrobes, laminate floor and large en suite (2 m x 2 m).
• Bedroom 2 4 m x 2.5 m laminate floor and built in wardrobe.
• Bathroom 2.1 m x 2 m fully tiled
• South facing patio.
• Gas fired central heating.
• Mains water and sewerage.
From Drogheda take the R132 South towards Dublin (the Dublin Road). Upon reaching the Southgate Shopping Centre on the left hand side, there is a large roundabout. Take the first exit left signposted Mornington. After the shopping centre, take the first entrance to the left which is sign posted Grange Rath. Continue on to the first roundabout and take the 1st exit leading off. Proceed along the road to the next roundabout and take the second exit to the right onto 'The Boulevard'. Head to the very end of this road going straight over through the next two roundabouts and onto Park Glen. Number 10 is on the right hand side of the cul de sac.
- Dublin (INTERNATIONAL), 20 miles
- Belfast (INTERNATIONAL), 65.7 miles
- Sligo (LOCAL), 99.9 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.