3 bedroom flat for sale
Ireland - 4 Park Glen, Grange Rath, Drogheda, Louth
like this property?Call: 03339 396214
- Light-filled home with feature corner windows
- Attractive south-westerly aspect
- Quality fit-out and fixtures.
- Burglar alarm installed.
Spacious light-filled 3 bed duplex apartment (122 sqm / 1,313 sq ft) occupying a prime corner position.
No 4 Park Glen is a deceptively spacious (122 sqm) own door 3 bedroom duplex apartment. Its ground floor entrance door opens into a newly carpeted hall and stair leading up to the first floor living accommodation. A generous hallway has a guest toilet off in addition to a useful storage closet and a hot press. To the right, a door leads into a large bright open plan living / dining area with feature corner windows. This room has a high quality Canadian walnut floor and a fireplace (gas fire inset) as a focal point. The fully fitted kitchen interconnects with the large open plan room. There is a breakfast counter with built-in storage units and a range of electrical appliances (some new) including: integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher; electric oven, 5-ring gas hob & overhead extractor hood and a washing machine.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes and TV points. The corner master bedroom has excellent storage and a fully tiled en suite shower room. The family shower room (shower, wc & whb) is also fully tiled.
Outside, there is off street parking and landscaped communal gardens. No 4 Park Glen has access to a rear enclosed garden area.
Grange Rath is a modern well designed development of stylish homes to the south of Drogheda town just off the Dublin Road at Colpe. The Southgate shopping centre is located at the entrance to the estate and features such well known stores as Dunnes, Relish cafe and a variety of shops, offices and a crèche. Public transport to local schools, Drogheda and Dublin is easily accessible via the non-tolled Drogheda South interchange on the M1 Motorway. The main line rail station is less than 5 minutes by car.
• Light-filled home with feature corner windows
• Attractive south-westerly aspect
• Quality fit-out and fixtures.
• Burglar alarm installed.
BER: C2 BER No. Energy Performance Indicator:194.04 kWh/m²/yr
• Own door entrance & stair to spacious 1st floor hall; new carpet flooring.
• Guest wc & whb.
• Deep storage closet & hot press
• Living / Dining Room: 5.6m x 5.0m; feature corner windows; solid Canadian walnut flooring; fireplace with gas fire inset.
• Kitchen: 3.44m x 2.9m avg; range of wall & floor units; breakfast counter with built-in storage; electric oven / 5-ring gas hob & overhead extractor hood; integrated fridge freezer & dishwasher; washing machine; tiled floor & splash back.
• Upstairs: Carpeted stairs & landing.
• Master Bedroom: 4.33m x 3.32m; feature corner window; built-in wardrobes (BIW); separate closet; TV point.
En-suite shower room: 2.21m x 1.73m; shower, wc & whb; fully tiled
• Bedroom 2: 3.8m x 3.71m; BIW; TV point
• Bedroom 3: 2.85m x 2.66m; BIW
• Family Shower Room: 2.34m avg x 2.04m; shower, wc & whb;fully tiled.
• Off-street car parking.
• Mature grounds with a variety of trees and shrubs
• Access to enclosed communal garden
From the Colpe roundabout at Southgate On the Dublin Road, take the Bettystown turn-off. Take the first entrance into Grange Rath – drive along this estate road through the 1st roundabout and then take a right at the 2nd roundabout into The Boulevard – drive straight along this estate road to the last roundabout – Park Glen is straight ahead of you – No 4 is immediately on the right hand side.
- Dublin (INTERNATIONAL), 20 miles
- Belfast (INTERNATIONAL), 65.7 miles
- Sligo (LOCAL), 99.9 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.