2 bedroom flat for sale
Ireland - Rochelle Lawn, Old Blackrock Road, Blackrock, Co Cork
like this property?Call: 03339 391371
- Spacious 2 bed ground floor apartment
- Approx. 69 sq m / 750 sq ft
- Prime location
- Good decorative order throughout
- Gated development / One parking space
- Own door access / Intercom system
- Walking distance of Blackrock village
Situated within a gated development off the Old Blackrock Road, Rochelle is a highly desirable complex developed by O' Callaghan Properties C. 2005.
The Rochelle Complex is accessed via coded vehicular or pedestrian gates which grant access to a well landscaped and immaculately kept complex. Number 1 Rochelle Lawn is located towards the rear of the development offering privacy and quiet whilst being located within 10 mins walk of the city centre.
Stepping inside the apartment reveals an L-shaped hallway which will bring you to a large open plan living/kitchen/dining area with double door rear access point onto a private patio area. From the hallway, you can also access two double bedrooms, one with en suite and the main bathroom. Accommodation is bright and well designed to maximise every square inch of useable space.
Number 1 Rochelle Lawn comes to the open market posing as an ideal first time buyer property or ideal investment opportunity.
Don't delay, arrange your viewing today.
Management Fee: approx. €1,350 p.a.
From Cork City, make your way out the Old Blackrock Road passing the South Infirmary on your left hand side. Follow the road until you come upon Rochelle Court on your right hand side.
- Cork (INTERNATIONAL), 4.6 miles
- Kerry (INTERNATIONAL), 48.1 miles
- Shannon (INTERNATIONAL), 59.3 miles
- Waterford (INTERNATIONAL), 61.8 miles
- Galway (INTERNATIONAL), 98.9 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.