4 bedroom detached house for sale
Ireland - 2 Seamus Ennis Terrace, Delvin Banks, Naul, Dublin
like this property?Call: 03339 396333
- Maintenance free exteriors with stone cladding and granite window sills.
- PVC fascia, soffits & downpipes with seamless aluminium gutters.
- “Future Proof” front doors with 7 point locking system.
- Triple glazed timber effect PVC windows.
- Four triple glazed panels with double sliding door to back garden.
- Internal Finishes
- Walls are plastered & painted throughout with white ceilings.
- Interior Walnut doors upstairs and down.
- Contemporary interior joinery, skirting and architraves.
At last! The most anticipated houses in Delvin Banks come to the market. Seamus Ennis Terrace, named after local man Séamus Ennis an Irish musician, singer and music collector famed for his uilleann pipe playing, comprises four detached, A-rated, 4 bedroom family homes tucked away in their own private cul-de-sac. Given this particular location within the estate, these houses are unlikely to ever be directly overlooked. The proposed parkland area for the Seamus Ennis Cultural Centre faces the houses and the rear gardens are south facing - keep reading and you will begin to understand why these houses will be much in demand.
Naul, County Dublin is a fantastic place to live and rear a family, a village that is architecturally intact and with a community spirit like none other in Fingal. Set amidst rolling countryside and situated on the Delvin River, the village and its inhabitants, new and long-established alike, take tremendous pride in their community creating an envious sense of place that is usually more associated with the relaxed way of life on the West coast of Ireland and not in busy County Dublin. Naul village has tremendous local amenities with a small pupil friendly primary school, the hugely proud Clan Mhuire GAA club, a small club with big ambitions and a tremendous welcome, The Seamus Ennis Arts Centre with endless opportunities for family fun, live entertainment, garden parties, comedy, music & dance - believe us you’ll never be bored, Kilian’s pub, a conversation venue with the emphasis on chat, the friendly Cottage Café to enjoy lunch, afternoon tea or their pre-theatre dinner with a bottle of wine, Serenity beauty salon for the ladies to pamper themselves. As you can imagine, there may not always be time to prepare and cook dinner so phone down to Tasty Bites and order a takeaway to quench your appetite. Close by are many country pursuits from equestrian, jumping, hunting, eventing and racing at Bellewstown to clay pigeon shooting. Alternatively, take a stroll up to historic Fourknocks, a Neolithic Passage Tomb dating from 3000 BC or play a round at Hollywood Lakes parkland Golf Course. Further afield but within easy access are Tayto Park and Courtlough Activity Centre, Balbriggan has a wide range of diverse sports clubs from boxing and martial Arts to rugby & soccer whilst water sports enthusiasts are catered for out of Skerries. Wow!
• Maintenance free exteriors with stone cladding and granite window sills.
• PVC fascia, soffits & downpipes with seamless aluminium gutters.
• “Future Proof” front doors with 7 point locking system.
• Triple glazed timber effect PVC windows.
• Four triple glazed panels with double sliding door to back garden.
• Walls are plastered & painted throughout with white ceilings.
• Interior Walnut doors upstairs and down.
• Contemporary interior joinery, skirting and architraves.
• Attic access to roof space, with a light & electric socket.
• Entrance hallway and kitchen finished with an attractive floor tile.
• Living room finished with engineered/laminate floorboards.
• Floor screed at first floor level provides extra noise insulation.
Electrical & Heating
• Generous lighting and electrical power points throughout the houses.
• Chrome pack in kitchen on all visible sockets and switches.
• Mains smoke, carbon monoxide and smoke detectors fitted as standard.
• TV connections in all main rooms & bedrooms, pre-wired for burglar alarm.
• High levels of insulation, with air pressure test ensuring A Level energy rating.
• German “Waterkotte” air source heat pump linked to underfloor heating with atmospheric controls automatically react to changing external temperatures.
• Tesla Green HRV system provides year round energy savings and a continuous supply of fresh air to your home creating a healthy living environment.
• Attractive “Boru” Irish made stoves fitted in each sitting room.
• Stylish modern kitchens (Hughes Kitchens) with soft closing doors & drawers.
• Kitchen appliances including hob, oven, dishwasher, washing machine & dryer fitted as standard.
• Stainless Streel Extractor hood.
• Feature Island unit with breakfast bar and velstone work tops.
Bathroom & Ensuite
• Bathroom, toilets & En-suites are finished with contemporary sanitary ware.
• Matching chrome fittings compliment the sanitary ware suite.
• All wet rooms feature a generous tiling pack including floor & wall tiles.
• Toilets and bathrooms with storage cabinets.
• Cobblelock driveway, pedestrian side gate and timber fence.
• Rear gardens levelled & seeded with timber fence separations.
• Feature plants & shrubs in back gardens and front separations.
• Each home is covered by 7 year collateral warranties.
From the M1 motorway driving north take Exit 6 signposted Naul & Balbriggan. Turn left at the top of the off ramp and follow road to Naul village for 4.7 Km, Delvin Banks, Seamus Ennis Terrace is on your left.
Naul is very convenient to many places but manages to retain its unique countryside
Character. See travel distances below:
• M1 Motorway 4.8 Km - easy access on Dublin-Belfast economic corridor
• Balbriggan 6 Km - commuter bus & rail, shopping, schools, beaches etc.
• Skerries 11 Km - water sports facilities & restaurants.
• Tayto Park 12 Km - family amusement park
• Drogheda 14 Km - Historic medieval town.
• Swords 14Km - Fingal County Council HQ & Pavillions SC
• Dublin Airport 18Km - International travel & meetings.
• M50 & Port Tunnel 19 Km - national road connectivity.
• Dublin City 26 Km – endless opportunities to explore.
Construction & Technology.
The houses are constructed to a very high standard and feature state of the art technology to ensure a high quality living environment. Each house has a hand built timber frame inner leaf finished with an external concrete block that has coloured monocouche render, feature stone cladding and granite window sills. High quality PVC facia, soffits & downpipes with seamless aluminium gutters ensure a maintenance free exterior whilst windows are triple glazed for excellent thermal values and to minimise noise pollution. Internally houses are finished with plaster and painted walls, extensive wall and floor tiles, contemporary fitted kitchens, high quality sanitary ware and a fitted stove in the living room.
The insulation provided is hugely above the required standard and each house is air pressure tested to ensure air tightness from a heating view point. Heating is provided by an industry leading, German engineered, “Waterkotte” air source heat pump linked to underfloor heating. Mechanical air ventilation with heat recovery ensures a continuous supply of fresh air to your home creating a healthy living environment and year round energy savings. An Industry leading Tesla Green HRV (heat recovery & ventilation) system is provided to each home.
- Dublin (INTERNATIONAL), 10.7 miles
- Belfast (INTERNATIONAL), 74.6 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.