1 bedroom town house for sale
Portugal - Algarve, Lagos
like this property?Call: 03339 392111
- all internal doors (including wardrobe doors) in oak
- new roof with insulation & velux window in the living room; economy wall heaters in all rooms
- cable tv and phone and internet connection
- all new plumbing, electrics, drainage, etc.
- double glazed windows at the front, plus shutters on all windows
- no condominium fees and very low council rates (currently under ?100 per annum)
- 200m to lagos marina (marina club membership for access to gym/ pool is available at a cost)
- 200m to a large supermarket (pingo doce) & 1km to meia praia beach (beautiful, long sandy beach)
- close to public transport (bus stop 100m away & train station is a 5 minute walk)
- furniture not included but can be negotiated if required
Cosy Holiday Cottage Next to Lagos Marina and Within Walking Distance to the Beach and Town Centre
This very pretty one bedroom cottage was originally built in 1937 and has been totally restored and renovated to its former glory. Located in a wide cobbled street with ample parking, it’s quite unique to find a property with this much character so close to Lagos marina (only 200 metres away).
The property was completely renovated in 2011, with a brand new roof with insulation and wooden ceilings. The accommodation comprises an open-plan kitchen / living / dining room, 1 bedroom with a fitted wardrobe and a bathroom with large walk-in shower. There is also a large loft space for storage, where the hot water boiler is housed as well.
At the front of the property there is a little terrace which provides a nice sunny spot to have a drink. The thick exterior ‘adobe’ walls ensure that the property stays cool in the summer and cosy in the winter. This is a great ‘lock-up and leave’ property and would make an ideal holiday home for any couple looking to be close to all the amenities that Lagos has to offer. It would also rent exceptionally well (has done in the past). The property also has the potential for another 2 stories to be built, for anyone wanting to extend upwards.
The location is very convenient - Lagos Marina, with an array of bars, cafes, restaurants and boutiques is just over the road. Everything is within easy walking distance of the cottage, including a large supermarket, the vibrant town centre and the beautiful Meia Praia beach, which is 5 kilometres of golden sand. Lagos has a cinema, 3 museums and a cultural centre where exhibitions and shows are held. The town has more than 200 restaurants to offer and there’s plenty of street entertainment throughout the summer months. Faro airport is only 50 minutes away by car.
Watch the HD Video Tour available for this property.
Property Reference: 2514
Visit seatoskyhomes┐.┐pt or use the contact details on this page to get in touch with us.
More information from this agent
- Faro (INTERNATIONAL), 40.2 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.