- We believe this to be the pinnacle of properties currently available on Whangarei's coastline
- Secure garaging for two cars plus off street parking for a boat, camper and several other vehicles
- Featuring sumptuous open plan living with seamless flow to the outdoors plus a large private media room
- Solid concrete panels & flooring with native Tawa features and French Oak flooring
- A spectacular fusion of industrial design with refined modern style in a tranquil bush setting
- Across the Harbour taking in Parua Bay and the surrounding mountains
- Set well back from the road on a pristine 4ha of unspoilt native bush
The epitome of executive top tier coastal living, the current owner's situation has recently changed and necessitates a sale! This property is seriously offered to the market and all reasonable offers are called for. Inspired by award winning architect Gerrad Hall and masterfully constructed to an uncompromising standard using the finest sustainable and eco conscious materials designed to stand the test of time. Set on an elevated site behind electric gates amongst four hectares of unspoilt native bush this iconic residence enjoys a totally private and tranquil setting with expansive views of Whangarei Harbour through floor to ceiling glass. The atrium style entrance creates a lasting first impression and access to the upper level is gained by staircase or elevator. The home's functional design provides multiple living spaces and a level of luxury unrivalled in the region. Expansive, covered decks ensure no opportunity is lost to enjoy your surroundings and entertaining is effortless thanks to a carefully considered open plan layout seamlessly integrating to the outdoors. Both downstairs bedrooms offer family or guests an ensuite plus a shared kitchenette and second lounge or media room. A large garage with fabulous storage, separate shed and ample parking provide space for extra vehicles, the boat or motor home. Approximately two hours from Auckland, handy to Whangarei, close to sandy beaches and only a few minutes to the local boat ramp, golf course, restaurants, cafes and Parua Bay village, the lifestyle here is one to be envious of. The time has come for the current owners to hand over their lifestyle dream. Seize this opportunity to secure a very special and unique offering with a genuinely motivated vendor.
To take a virtual 3D tour of this exceptional property copy and paste the following URL into a new window: https://mymatterport.co./show/?m=EQe68etYbyQ
Please call to make an appointment to view. You will be impressed.