Plot for sale
Venus Rock, Paphos, Cyprus
like this property?Call: 03339 396081
- Title Deeds
- Sea Views
- Great Location
- Suitable for Cyprus Permanent Residency
- Possibility to Build Basement in Addition to Main House
Located on the exclusive Venus Rock resort with its 5* Golf Course and only a 5 minute drive from the world renowned Aphrodite Hills this unique plot of land is exempt from any preconceived planning ideas and therefore allows the owner to build a custom made villa without restriction on design and layout.
- Title deeds
- Sea view
- Easy access to plot
- Sloping plot which allows for basement in addition to building density
- Electric and water supply close by
- Short drive to Aphrodite Hills
- New commercial beachfront development planned
- Building density 20%
- Plot size 1157m²
- Suitable for Cyprus permanent residency
- 10 minutes to nearest beach
- 15 minutes to Paphos International Airport
- 5 minutes to Golf Resort
- Price subject to VAT
Venus Rock - Secret Valley
Located 18 km east of Paphos and 49 km west from Limassol, the Secret Valley Golf Club and Residential Resort, is a highly prestigious environment located by the renowned area of “Petra tou Romiou”, the legendary birthplace of Aphrodite, the Goddess of love. The nearest village is Kouklia with restaurants, and local amenities close by.
Sold on Cyprus
Sold on Cyprus was formed in 2002. Licensed Real Estate Agent AM625
British owned with key personnel having over 25 years Financial and Legal experience. The Company was structured to give a complete service.
Our Team are all expats with personal experience of moving, living and working in Cyprus.
Our aim is to ensure your purchase in Cyprus is as stress free as possible, an enjoyable experience with no regrets whether it’s for relocation , retirement, investment or a holiday home.
We Listen…We Search…We Care.
Let us do the work and you enjoy the DREAM...
Sold on Cyprus - Cyprus Property for Sale - Property for Sale in Cyprus
More information from this agent
- Pafos (INTERNATIONAL), 5.6 miles
- Ercan (LOCAL), 59.9 miles
- Larnaka (INTERNATIONAL), 60.6 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.