3 bedroom villa for sale
Spain - Cómpeta, Málaga, Andalusia
like this property?Call: 03339 392142
- Plot: 1057m² approx
- Living: 115m² approx
- Air conditioning: fitted in living and master bedroom
- Pool: 8.0m x 4.0m
- Roof terrace: 5.6m x 4.5m
- Water and electricity connected
- EPC: E
- Ref: v1199
A very attractive well maintained villa with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms ideally located between the villages of Competa and Torrox on the coast. With excellent access and stunning open countryside, mountain and sea views. The perfect holiday home or rental property, this lovely villa has open plan living accommodation, a fantastic secluded pool area and a great choice of seating areas.
• Light and airy open plan living accommodation
• Great location with easy access from the main road
• Spectacular mountain, countryside and sea views
• Good amount of useable outside space
SITUATION AND OUTSIDE SPACE
Situated just off the Torrox/Competa road, access to the property is from the main road via a very short stretch of concrete road to the gated entrance, gravelled parking area and concrete driveway.
The wonderful views from the property take in the mountains, the beautiful surrounding countryside and the Mediterranean Sea beyond.
The concrete driveway leads to a terrace/seating area (8.5m x 2.0m) to the side of the villa which is edged with attractive balustrade fencing.
From this terrace, steps lead up to the roof terrace which has a shaded seating area from where the glorious views can be appreciated.
Further steps lead to a seating area to the rear of the villa which is shaded by a number of mature olive trees - the perfect vantage point for enjoying the magnificent views on a summer's evening.
The secluded pool area to one side of the villa is surrounded by tiling and superb wooden decking. Here there is also a wooden pergola which provides a shaded seating area (4.0m x 2.0m) adjacent to the pool.
A useful storage area to the rear of the villa completes the picture outside.
The main entrance to the villa is from the terrace/seating area adjacent to the driveway and into the open plan living/dining area.
This property has been beautifully maintained and is clean and bright with lovely light coloured floor tiles throughout. Already successfully let, this is the ideal holiday home or rental property and it is available for long term rental.
The spacious living/dining area has air conditioning, a ceiling fan and a log burning stove making it perfect for year round use.
The large fully fitted kitchen has wooden units and granite worktops and is separated from the living/dining area by two stunning Moorish arches.
From the living/dining area there is access to the following accommodation:
• Double bedroom (4.5m x 2.4m) with ceiling fan.
• Good sized bathroom (2.8m x 2.0m) which has a bath with a shower over.
• Further double bedroom (4.5m x 2.4m) with ceiling fan.
From the living/dining area, a hallway (4.0m x 1.0m) gives access to the remaining accommodation and also to a door leading out to the pool area:
• Large master bedroom (4.7m x 2.5m) which has air conditioning, ceiling fan and an
• En suite shower room (1.9m x 1.6m) with corner shower.
Living room 5.9m x 5.1m
Kitchen 3.5m x 3.5m
Telephone no, but possible to connect with a wireless broadband internet connection
Additional info double glazed, wood effect, aluminium windows with integral shutters
Mortgage possible to apply
FREE AFTER-SALES SERVICE
At Sunset Properties Spain, our company ethos is all about customer service. We offer a friendly, reliable and professional service where we guide our buyers through the whole process from beginning to end. We never pressurise anyone into buying anything and we never abandon anyone one they have bought a property - once a client always a client.
Our comprehensive after sales service is very important to us. We know how hard it is to deal with the practicalities of setting up a new home in a foreign country where everything seems to be done differently from the systems we are used to. If you have bought a holiday home then you may not be here in Spain for much of the time and you will need a reliable source of advice and practical help. This is something we pride ourselves on and, over the years, we have dealt with all sorts of requests from clients who have bought a property through us weeks, months or even years after completion.
Our after sales service includes:
• Arranging for the connection of a telephone (where possible)
• Arranging a broadband internet connection (where possible)
• Registration with the local town hall - "empadriamento"
• Assistance with the opening and operating of a bank account
• Assistance with the opening of a post office box if your house is located out of the town
• Assistance with the transfer of the gas contract or arranging a new one
• Assistance in finding competitive house insurance
• Help in finding reliable builders and tradesmen
• Anything else you can think of!
- Málaga (INTERNATIONAL), 31.6 miles
- Almería (INTERNATIONAL), 88.9 miles
- Gibraltar (North Front) (INTERNATIONAL), 90.5 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.