3 bedroom semi-detached villa for sale
Geroskipou, Paphos, Cyprus
like this property?Call: 03339 396081
- Title Deeds
- Residential Quiet Area
- Communal Pool Between 4 Properties
- Covered Parking to Side Of Villa
- Fully Furnished
Located in a quiet residential area of Geroskipou within walking distance to the newly renovated village square this semi detached villa is well decorated and maintained and benefits from 3 main bathrooms in the property and larger than average ground floor living area due to the design and layout of the property.
- Title deeds
- Front patio area
- Open plan living area leading to kitchen
- Fully fitted L-shaped kitchen
- Separate pantry
- Ground floor shower room
- First floor utility space
- Three double bedrooms on first floor
- Master en-suite shower room
- Main bedroom with patio door to veranda
- Air conditioning throughout
- Ceiling fans downstairs
- Central heating provision
- Property is fully furnished, ready to move into
- Aluminium shutters on all doors and windows
- Rear patio and gate entrance to pool
- Communal pool shared with only 3 additional properties
- Pool shower and patio overlooking green fields
- Covered parking to the side of the villa
- Low communal expenses
- Covered area 124m²
- 5 minutes to the nearest beach
- 12 minutes to Paphos Harbour with its wide selection of restaurants, bars and amenities
- 14 minutes to Paphos International Airport
- 6 minutes to the nearest golf course
Geroskipou is a coastal town east of Paphos and is the second largest municipality in the District. This village has a number of characteristics namely its remarkable five-domed Byzantine church of Agia Paraskevi, a folk museum and large traditional square. The area is also known for the production of Turkish Delight or lokum as its known locally. There are plenty of shops, kiosks, restaurants and bars in this village as well as many areas of secluded coastline and is only a short drive from Paphos Town.
Sold on Cyprus
Sold on Cyprus was formed in 2002. Licensed Real Estate Agent AM625
British owned with key personnel having over 25 years Financial and Legal experience. The Company was structured to give a complete service.
Our Team are all expats with personal experience of moving, living and working in Cyprus.
Our aim is to ensure your purchase in Cyprus is as stress free as possible, an enjoyable experience with no regrets whether it’s for relocation , retirement, investment or a holiday home.
We Listen…We Search…We Care.
Let us do the work and you enjoy the DREAM...
Sold on Cyprus - Cyprus Property for Sale - Property for Sale in Cyprus
More information from this agent
- Pafos (INTERNATIONAL), 4.1 miles
- Ercan (LOCAL), 65 miles
- Larnaka (INTERNATIONAL), 67.7 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.