2 bedroom apartment for sale
Italy - Arpino, Frosinone, Lazio
like this property?Call: 03339 390607
- Partially restored apartment - structural work complete
- Wonderful location - 2 mins walk from Arpino's main piazza
- An opportunity to create your own layout
- Huge cellars that may be incorporated into the main apartment or STA become garages
- 2 balconies
- At least 2 bedrooms, more if you incorporate the large ground floor cellars
- A separate small study room with independent access
Located in a beautifully restored palazzo in the gorgeous old Civita Falconara area of Arpino, this mezzanine level apartment has an imposing grand entrance and is a short, easy stroll to Arpino's main piazza.
The current owners began restoration work, completing all the bigger structural jobs, and now the opportunity exists for the new owner to design the layout that works best for them. There is space for two bedrooms, a kitchen, living rooms and bathrooms.
The apartment has 2 charming balconies, which look directly into the tranquil Civita Falconara piazza.
The entrance hall to the apartment features old stairs which lead directly down to the private cellar level on the ground floor. A more substantial set of stairs would mean you might incorporate these spacious cellars into further living space.
The cellars are a series of attractive stone rooms of various sizes, with high wood beamed ceilings. There are two very large rooms, as well as further smaller ones. The cellars are situated at ground level, so are very dry, and have various windows and large doors that open straight onto the street.
Subject to permission, the cellars could become an independent apartment, parking for 2 cars, or perhaps more living space for the upstairs apartment.
The apartment also comes with an extra independent room, featuring its own balcony, which would make a perfect private study.
Energy Rating: G
- Ciampino (INTERNATIONAL), 53.1 miles
- Capodochino (INTERNATIONAL), 63.8 miles
- Leonardo da Vinci (INTERNATIONAL), 71 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.