3 bedroom chalet for sale
Italy - Limone Piemonte, Cuneo, Piedmont
like this property?Call: 03339 395903
- Wooden beams and boiserie
- hotel management
- 85 km from Monaco and Cote d'Azur
- Optional private spa
- Beautiful views
- Ski resort
- Access to hotel spa
At the first floor/loft: Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom (and access to the terrace)
At the ground floor: lounge with open plan kitchen, dining area, large fireplace and a bathroom. Access to the private garden
At the lower ground two additional bedrooms, one bathroom, and optional private SPA. Direct access to double lock-out garage and large private cellars
This is a rare opportunity to purchase a fully detached house with 2 bedrooms, master area with its en-suite bathroom in the loft, a private SPA and 3 bathrooms, complete with a two cars private lock-out garages with cellars/storage space.
Villa Almellina Estate Limone
10 traditionally built ski Chalets (*), independent and semi-independent houses in the gardens of the historical re-built Villa Almellina, in between the slopes and the center of the charming pedestrian village of Limone (at 5 minutes walking to center/slopes).
Villa Almellina Estate is in one of the sunniest positions of Limone, getting sun from early morning to late afternoon. The larger Chalets feature private wellness centres and Spas (comprising Turkish bath, sauna, whirlpool and rain showers), while the smaller Chalets have direct access to the hotel SPA. The hotel will also offer management services, in accordance with the Realitalia Management Concept.
Large panoramic windows and private outside gardens and terraces offer magnificent views of the mountains around. All Chalets are designed and constructed with the most advanced environmental friendly building techniques.
You will be able to decide for the Realitalia Premium Specifications (please ask more) and the appropriate home automation technology. High energy certification will be obtained. All Chalets but one have private garages with direct private access to the Chalets (price of the garages not included into the pricing guidelines).
Personalised Realitalia off-plan interior design service (you decide your own layout) is available to you.
Customisation is very welcome, subject to feasibility, planning restrictions and building site planning. You have the option to take possession of your Italian holiday home fully fitted and furnished on the day of completion, ready for you to enjoy.
We want our clients to create their dream home and enjoy it from the first moment.
Owners can benefit from the Realitalia Management Concept and letting system, through the Hotel.
Around 90 minutes from Nice and Turin Airports. Monaco and the Cote d'Azur is at 85 kms. Accessible by train from both airports, 4 minutes walking to the Limone train station.
(*) Some of the properties are residential others are Holiday Homes, please contact us for further details.
Limone is one of the oldest ski-resorts in Italy, actually the oldest ski-resort in North West Italy together with Bardonecchia. The first ski-race in Limone took place in 1907, and in 1937 it was installed one of the first "ski-lift" that was called SLITTOVIA.
Limone is also one of the very few ski-resorts in Italy to have a train station, connection with both the seaside (Ventimiglia and Nice) and the inland towards Cuneo and Turin.
Normally people think of Limone for the Winter, the reality though is that it is a great place in Summer too, at only 85 km from Monaco and the Cote d'Azur.
Please note that:
1. We have no authority to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the Properties. These particulars do not form any part of an offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
2. All areas, measurements and distances are approximate (if square meters indications are supplied they normally refer to gross floor areas). All texts, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
3. Properties are delivered in accordance with the Standard Specifications. Fitting and furniture as well as the Realitalia Interior Design Solutions and the Realitalia Premium Specifications are not included in the prices shown, which are pricing guidelines.
4. The pricing guidelines are expressed in euros, do not include VAT or transaction costs, and do not include parking spaces and/or garages. All informations is subject to change at any time without notice.
- Cristoforo Colombo (INTERNATIONAL), 65.7 miles
- Cittą di Torino (INTERNATIONAL), 68.2 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.