5 bedroom villa for sale
Greece - Koundouros, Tzia, Cyclades islands
like this property?Call: 03339 396012
- 280 sqm house on a plot of 4,027 sqm
- 5 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms
- Easy access to private beach
- Uninterrupted, spectacular views
- Traditional style villa
- Great rental income potential
At the upper level with total living space of 135 sqm, there is a living room with an impressive stone fireplace, an open-plan kitchen, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, storage & laundry room and also a very large terrace with 270-degree sea view. The 35 sqm independent guest studio and the 107 sqm apartment at the garden level offering privacy and comfort. There is also a new modern minimal apartment of 109 sqm with immediate garden access and excellent sea views.
The island of Kea, or Tzia as it is also called, is a verdant island, with forests of Royal Oak, many herbs and other rare plants. It is also a natural habitat for many species of reptiles and birds. Due to the variety of flora and fauna a large part of the island is included in the NATURA 2000 protection network. The capital of the island, the village of Ioylida, has a long and interesting history, starting even at pre-historic years. Kea has exceptional beaches and one of the best system of walking paths and trails of any Greek island. Kea is a hiker's paradise with numbered routes that take you through a variety of landscapes to remote coves and the ruins of ancient cities. Kea is an island that gets popular in summer weekends as a getaway for Athenians but it remains calm during the week. Some beaches in Kea are organized with tourist facilities, such as Gialiskari, Koundouros and Korissia. The rest of Kea beaches are small and secluded, ideal to enjoy privacy and isolation.
- 2 hours boat ride from the Port of Piraeus
- 1 hour boat ride from Lavrio.
- 24 km from the port of Korissia
- 13 km from the main village Ioylida
- 3 km from the touristic village of Koundouros
- 60 m from the nearest beach
- Spata (Eleftherios Venizelos) (INTERNATIONAL), 29.3 miles
- Athens (INTERNATIONAL), 30.4 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.