2 bedroom apartment for sale
Spain - La Cala De Mijas, Málaga, Andalusia
like this property?Call: 03339 391331
- Excellent location just 20 minutes from Marbella
- Mountain Views
- Gated Community
- Close to Schools
- Excellent Potential for Capitol Growth
- 20 minutes from Malaga Airport
- Quite Residential Location surrounded with Amazing Natural Beauty
- Solid investment with excellent rental potential
- Walking distance to all bars, restaurants and boutiques
- Close to golf courses
The views from the properties are breathtaking, as they incorporate the Mediterranean Sea and its coastline all the way to the snow-capped Sierra Nevada mountains on the far side of Malaga. With the lively, cosmopolitan towns of La Cala de Mijas and Calahonda right on your doorstep, these stylish apartments offer a fantastic opportunity as an investment and holiday home.
La Cala Hill Club fulfils all the requirements of location, views, peace, high quality specifications, and close proximity to the best this region has to offer.
Contemporary Mediterranean architecture blends with the well-kept greenery of the communal gardens, surrounded by the fairways, where the one, two and three bedroom apartments and deluxe penthouses look out upon.
This complies with the latest demands including private underground parking and large storage units, security, three swimming pools, sauna, outdoor jacuzzi and gym. One of the pool areas has a cocktail and snack bar which is open in the high season, a concierge service for which Siesta Homes has become renowned and it all overlooks nature, sea and golf views.
Offering a variety of layouts and orientations, all the apartments have sea and mountain views and range in size from 51sqm to 108sqm, featuring sunny living rooms and bedroom suites with attractive bathrooms, well-equipped kitchens, hot and cold air conditioning and very large terraces for al fresco dining.
- Málaga (INTERNATIONAL), 15.6 miles
- Gibraltar (North Front) (INTERNATIONAL), 45.2 miles
- Jerez (INTERNATIONAL), 79.3 miles
- Sevilla (San Pablo) (INTERNATIONAL), 92.7 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.