3 bedroom villa for sale
Spain - Arenas De Velez, Málaga, Andalusia
like this property?Call: 03339 392142
- Plot: 3039m˛ approx
- Living: 115m˛ approx
- Air conditioning: fitted in master bedroom and living area 2
- Pool: octagonal above ground pool
- Water and electricity connected
- EPC: E
- Ref: v1198
A lovely renovated 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom villa in a picturesque countryside location. Accessed via a part concrete and 0.8km of unmade track. This immaculately presented property has been renovated to a high standard having had new windows, electrics, plumbing, internal doors and injected damproof course. The property has a modern open plan feel with a stylish high gloss kitchen and bright lounge area with tilt and open windows and free standing wood burner. The bathrooms have been renovated to a high standard with quality fixtures and fittings and modern tiling. The area around the villa provides the perfect setting to enjoy the al fresco lifestyle while taking in the magnificent mountain and countryside views and the above ground octagonal pool is the perfect place to cool down on a hot sunny day. This would make the perfect full time home, holiday retreat or rental property
• Immaculately presented modern villa
• Renovated to a high standard
• Stunning mountain and countryside views
• Above ground octagonal pool
SITUATION AND OUTSIDE SPACE
The property is reached via a part concrete part unmade track where gates lead onto a large gravel driveway.
There is a useful chalet style shed on the driveway which could be used for storage or as a hobby room.
The large covered terrace to the front of the property has space for table and chairs making it the perfect place for al fresco dining.
The land around the villa is completely fenced and walled making it very child and pet friendly and a gated access takes you to the lower level, the property is surrounded by lush tropical planting.
To the side of the property a fenced and gated access take you through to the pool area and a terrace which makes the perfect place to sit and take in the stunning mountain and countryside views.
From the large covered terrace (3.8m x 2.1m) double doors take you into a bright modern lounge area (5.6m x 4.4m) with freestanding wood burning stove and ceiling fan. Off the lounge area is:
• Study (2.0m x 2.1m)
• Living area 2 (4.2m x 2.5m) used a by the present owners as a dog room, air conditioning
• Kitchen (3.8m x 3.0m) modern high gloss units, stainless steel fittings and quality tiling
From the kitchen a small hallway (2.5m x 0.9m) takes you through to the:
• Master bedroom (5.0m x 3.0m) fitted with air conditioning, doors out to terrace and
• En-suite shower room (2.3m x 1.8m) large walk in shower, vanity unit, heated towel rail, full height quality tiling
• Double bedroom 2 (3.4m x 2.4m) ceiling fan
• Double bedroom 3 (3.4m x 2.7m) ceiling fan
• Family bathroom (2.3m x 1.9m) bath with shower over, vanity unity, full height quality tiling
Living room 5.6m x 4.2m
Kitchen 3.8m x 3.0m new high gloss units
Garage Plenty of driveway parking
Telephone no, but has a WIFI broadband internet connection
Mortgage possible to apply
FREE AFTER-SALES SERVICE
At Sunset Properties Spain, our company ethos is all about customer service. We offer a friendly, reliable and professional service where we guide our buyers through the whole process from beginning to end. We never pressurise anyone into buying anything and we never abandon anyone one they have bought a property - once a client always a client.
Our comprehensive after sales service is very important to us. We know how hard it is to deal with the practicalities of setting up a new home in a foreign country where everything seems to be done differently from the systems we are used to. If you have bought a holiday home then you may not be here in Spain for much of the time and you will need a reliable source of advice and practical help. This is something we pride ourselves on and, over the years, we have dealt with all sorts of requests from clients who have bought a property through us weeks, months or even years after completion.
Our after sales service includes:
• Arranging for the connection of a telephone (where possible)
• Arranging a broadband internet connection (where possible)
• Registration with the local town hall - "empadriamento"
• Assistance with the opening and operating of a bank account
• Assistance with the opening of a post office box if your house is located out of the town
• Assistance with the transfer of the gas contract or arranging a new one
• Assistance in finding competitive house insurance
• Help in finding reliable builders and tradesmen
• Anything else you can think of!
- Málaga (INTERNATIONAL), 17.8 miles
- Gibraltar (North Front) (INTERNATIONAL), 77.8 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.