4 bedroom villa for sale
Spain - Cómpeta, Málaga, Andalusia
like this property?Call: 03339 392142
- Plot: 1384m² approx
- Living: 127m² approx
- Garage: 127m² approx
- Pool: 8.0m x 4.0m
- Central heating: gas
- Additional info: sold furnished
- Water and electricity connected
- EPC: application processing
- Ref: v1203
Delightful rustic style 4 bedroom 2 bathroom villa in a superb location close to the village of Competa, with stunning views of the sea, mountains, countryside and the villages of Competa and Frigiliana. The interior of this spacious property has an open plan feel and 4 good size double bedrooms and benefits from having gas central heating. The exterior of the property has lots of space for al fresco dining and taking in the superb views either from the side covered terrace or the front open terrace. Under the property is a large garage area and pool/storage room. This property would make the perfect full time home, holiday home or rental property.
• Spacious accommodation in a superb location
• Stunning sea, mountain, countryside and village views
• Great outdoor space with private pool and BBQ
• Massive garage perfect for conversion to separate apartment
SITUATION AND OUTSIDE SPACE
The property is situated close to Competa with great road access.
Access to the property is via gates onto a large gravel and concrete parking area that takes you round the property to the large garage (127 m2) and pool/storage area (1.8m x 1.5m).
To the front of the property is a large pergola style open terrace that runs the full length of the property. To the side is a covered terrace (9.0m x 1.7m) which can be accessed from inside the house via the hallway and is the perfect place for when shade is needed.
There is a good size pool (8.0m x 4.0m) which has corner steps and a painted finish, with ample space for sun loungers on the tiled patio. Also there is a WC next to the pool with outside shower.
The property is surrounded by walls, balustrading and fences making it a very private space and also child and pet friendly.
Surrounding the property is a mature garden filled with an abundance of fruit trees including peaches, apples, oranges and cherries.
From the open terrace you enter into a large open plan living/dining/kitchen area where doors take you into a L-shaped hallway of which are:
• Double bedroom 1 (3.4m x 2.9m)
• Bathroom 1 (3.4m x 2.0m) with corner bath, vanity unit with inset basin, bidet, fully tiled
• Double bedroom 2 (3.4m x 2.9m) with fitted wardrobes
• Double bedroom 3 (3.6m x 2.9m) with fitted wardrobes
• Bathroom 2 (3.0m x 1.5m) bath with shower over, vanity unit with inset basin, fully tiled
• Double bedroom 4 (3.0m x 2.9m)
Living room 6.8m x 3.9m
Kitchen 3.9m x 2.9m
Telephone no, but possible to connect a wireless broadband internet connection
Mortgage possible to apply
FREE AFTER-SALES SERVICE
At Sunset Properties Spain, our company ethos is all about customer service. We offer a friendly, reliable and professional service where we guide our buyers through the whole process from beginning to end. We never pressurise anyone into buying anything and we never abandon anyone one they have bought a property - once a client always a client.
Our comprehensive after sales service is very important to us. We know how hard it is to deal with the practicalities of setting up a new home in a foreign country where everything seems to be done differently from the systems we are used to. If you have bought a holiday home then you may not be here in Spain for much of the time and you will need a reliable source of advice and practical help. This is something we pride ourselves on and, over the years, we have dealt with all sorts of requests from clients who have bought a property through us weeks, months or even years after completion.
Our after sales service includes:
• Arranging for the connection of a telephone (where possible)
• Arranging a broadband internet connection (where possible)
• Registration with the local town hall - "empadriamento"
• Assistance with the opening and operating of a bank account
• Assistance with the opening of a post office box if your house is located out of the town
• Assistance with the transfer of the gas contract or arranging a new one
• Assistance in finding competitive house insurance
• Help in finding reliable builders and tradesmen
• Anything else you can think of!
- Málaga (INTERNATIONAL), 31.6 miles
- Almería (INTERNATIONAL), 88.9 miles
- Gibraltar (North Front) (INTERNATIONAL), 90.5 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.