3 bedroom villa for sale
Spain - Alcaucín, Málaga, Andalusia
like this property?Call: 03339 392142
- Plot: 498m˛ approx
- Living: 133.36 m˛ approx
- Air conditioning: fitted in lounge and all bedrooms
- Garage: 57m˛
- Pool: 9.0m x 5.0m
- Water and electricity connected
- EPC: G
- Ref: v1204
Superb modern 3 bedroom 2 bathroom immaculately presented villa on a quiet urbanisation. Well laid out, bright, spacious and decorated to high standard. The property is in fantastic condition and the high ceilings and light coloured floor tiling throughout give it a bright, airy feel. The individually decorated bedrooms also add a lovely homely feel. The abundance of beautiful outdoor spaces also offer a chance to indulge in the al fresco lifestyle. Below the house is a large garage with access onto a private patio area. This offers potential for converting into a separate guest accommodation. This property would make the perfect permanent home or holiday retreat and could also be a great rental property. This is a must see property.
* Spacious immaculately presented accommodation
* Stunning Lake, mountain and countryside views
* Fantastic outdoor space with private pool
* Large garage with potential to convert into additional accommodation
SITUATION AND OUTSIDE SPACE
The property is access via good roads with easy access to the motorway, coast and is a 5 minute drive to Puente Don Manuel.
The large garage (57 m2) is accessed directly from the street and also has a separate entrance from the garden.
A gated access with intercom allows access onto the property where steps take you up to a large part covered terrace (7.0m x 7.0m) with space for table, chairs and sofas, making it the perfect space for enjoying the al fresco lifestyle while taking in the spectacular views.
From the front terrace the property can be accessed all the way round to the stunning private pool area complete with outdoor shower. Through a covered terrace to a quiet relaxing patio area with low level planting of bougainvillea and a retractable awning. A shaded spot making it an ideal space for those quiet moments.
The beautifully well cared for garden is easily maintained with established planting. To the front of the house there is a fabulous ornamental rock garden with many drought resistant plants.
Access into the property is from the covered terrace into a hallway (2.3m x 1.5m) with useful full height storage cupboards. Through an archway into the bright, spacious, high ceilinged living/dining area with feature fireplace and wood burning stove. From the lounge, doors take you through to a good size kitchen (4.0m x 3.0m) fitted with light contemporary units, granite worktops, breakfast bar and access to the rear garden. An archway from the lounge/diner takes you into a hall (4.4m x 0.9m) off which are:
* Master bedroom (4.0m x 3.2m) with fitted wardrobes, air conditioning, ceiling fan and
* En-suite bathroom (3.1m x 2.0m) bath with shower over, vanity unit with inset his and hers basins, fully tiled
* Double bedroom 2 (4.5m x 3.1m) with fitted wardrobes, air conditioning
* Double bedroom 3 (4.1m x 2.9) with fitted wardrobes, air conditioning
* Family shower room (3.1m x1.6m) walk in shower with glass blocks, vanity unit with inset basin, fully tiled
Living room 7.6m x 3.9m
Kitchen 4.0m x 3.0m
Telephone no, but possible to connect a wireless broadband internet connection
Mortgage possible to apply
FREE AFTER-SALES SERVICE
At Sunset Properties Spain, our company ethos is all about customer service. We offer a friendly, reliable and professional service where we guide our buyers through the whole process from beginning to end. We never pressurise anyone into buying anything and we never abandon anyone one they have bought a property - once a client always a client.
Our comprehensive after sales service is very important to us. We know how hard it is to deal with the practicalities of setting up a new home in a foreign country where everything seems to be done differently from the systems we are used to. If you have bought a holiday home then you may not be here in Spain for much of the time and you will need a reliable source of advice and practical help. This is something we pride ourselves on and, over the years, we have dealt with all sorts of requests from clients who have bought a property through us weeks, months or even years after completion.
Our after sales service includes:
* Arranging for the connection of a telephone (where possible)
* Arranging a broadband internet connection (where possible)
* Registration with the local town hall - "empadriamento"
* Assistance with the opening and operating of a bank account
* Assistance with the opening of a post office box if your house is located out of the town
* Assistance with the transfer of the gas contract or arranging a new one
* Assistance in finding competitive house insurance
* Help in finding reliable builders and tradesmen
* Anything else you can think of!
- Málaga (INTERNATIONAL), 27 miles
- Gibraltar (North Front) (INTERNATIONAL), 87.1 miles
- Almería (INTERNATIONAL), 96.9 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.