studio flat for sale
Bulgaria - Bansko, Blagoevgrad
like this property?Call: 03339 391007
- Alpine studio apartment in 5 ***** Pirin Golf and Country Club
- fully furnished and equipped, ready to use or to be rented out
- Lovely open views to Pirin National Park
- Excellent combination of ski, spa and golf tourism
- Perfect for renting out
- Option for 1 year payment plan
- Price: 53750 EUR
KC Properties is pleased to offer you this lovely apartment finished to a very high standard and boasting splendid views to Pirin National Park. The studio is part of the pearl of Razlog valley - 5***** Pirin Golf and Country Club which offers to its guests luxurious ski, spa and golf properties.
The place is preferred destination by tourists from all over the world, attracted by the beautiful nature and top quality services.
The studio apartment is situated in Pirin District, just across the hotel and its huge SPA center spread over 4500 sq.m. Total living size - 43 sq.m., comprising of:
- Open plan kitchen with lounge;
- Bedroom area;
- Balcony with fantastic views to the mountains.
The studio is finished to a high standard and is fully equipped with everything necessary that you will need for a pleasant stay. There is equipped kitchen with modern appliances, double bed, breakfast bar, TV, fully finished bathroom.
*The price of the studio can be paid for a period of 1 year!
Pirin Golf & Country Club is an international 5-star complex, which offers vacation properties and luxury trade areas for sale and rent and manages a top-level golf club. Situated on an area of 150 hectare, in close proximity to the world famous ski resort Bansko, the complex provides the unique opportunity for a golf & ski vacation, thus ensuring high investment returns and benefits for investors, holidaymakers, golf lovers throughout the year.
• In the Razlog valley surrounded by three of the most beautiful mountains - Rila, Pirin and the Rhodopes
• within 160 km of the capital Sofia and the airport
• within 15 km of European quality skitracks with total length of 65 km
• within 12 km of hot spa springs in Banya village
• only within 150 km of the beaches of the Aegean
The vacation properties are ideally situated amidst lofty pines and lush meadows, making up 5% of built-up area. They are arranged into three separate districts (Downtown, Lake, Pirin) and each offers a different experience and added value to the owners - whether as an investment or lifestyle. The master plan represents a self-sustained town including a commercial downtown area and different residential districts.
Besides a special place for spending your holiday, Pirin Golf & Country Club provides a wide range of investment opportunities. You have the possibility to buy a property for future rental or rent trade areas for the development of your business. The properties within the resort benefit from the beautiful mountain location, gated community and top class facilities, ensuring that rental capacity will be maximized throughout the year. This unique opportunity of private Residents Only Golf courses and the accessibility to the ski slopes of Bansko makes this development an investment that really works.
Services & Entertainment
• 24h security
• 24h reception
• Transfers from and to Sofia and Plovdiv airports
• Shuttle bus to Bansko ski lifts
• Mountain biking & quad bikes (ATV) trips
• Horse riding
• Variety of excursions
Bars & Restaurants
• Restaurant and lobby bar in the Club House
• Restaurant in the Half Way House
• 5 restaurants in district Downtown
Spa & Wellness
• Variety of baths, massages and spa treatments in the Spa & Wellness Center of the hotel with a total area 4500 sq.m.
• Spa treatments in hotel Katarino Spa - steam, roman,Turkish baths; massages; sauna; jacuzzi; solarium
• Hot mineral springs and Spa in village Bania
• 8-month golf season
• exclusive access solely for owners, guests of the complex and the hotels of "Bulgaria Holidays"
• Ian Woosnam championship course - 18 holes, par 72
• Pirin Pine golf course
- Sofiya (INTERNATIONAL), 59.1 miles
- Plovdiv (INTERNATIONAL), 72.9 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.