We use cookies to optimise your experience on our website. If you continue we'll assume that you are happy to receive our cookies. However, if you would like to, you can change your cookie settings at any time.

Continue

For improved printing including floorplans use the print button on the page

print button

2 bedroom flat for sale

Georgia - T`bilisi

USD $56,250

like this property?

Call: 03339 396442
  • Description
  • Floorplan (1)
  • Map

Key features:

  • Children's Playground
  • 24/7 Security
  • Kindergarten
  • Parking
  • Gardens
  • Football Pitch
  • Close to Metro
  • Shopping Mall
  • School
  • Entertainment Centre

Full description:

Isani A is the perfect choice for anyone looking for an affordable apartment in a highly convenient location and who does not want to wait too long until completion.

This is the first building in one of the largest projects currently under construction in Tbilisi today.  Starting construction in January 2016, the total value of the project is $60 million and, upon completion, will cover an area of 27,000m2.  The project will eventually accommodate five separate, high-rise residential buildings, a hotel, shopping mall, school, entertainment centre plus a variety of sports grounds and gardens covering an area of over 10,000m2 - practically a self-contained village.

Even before full completion of the entire complex, early residents here will still benefit from excellent facilities right on their doorstep.  Most important of these facilities is the fact that Isani Metro Station is just three minutes' walk from here, allowing quick and easy access to all parts of the city.  Closer still is the established Isani Mall and Carrefour Market, which are both immediately adjacent to the new project.

Isani A is scheduled for completion in April 2018 and will consist of a total of 301 apartments in a 24-storey building.  Such a tall building will tower over the other buildings in the area and, as the majority of apartments on the lower floors are already sold out, all of the remaining apartments offer stunning views over the city.

The apartments at Isani A start with sizable one-bedroom apartments which range in size from 53.1m2, going up to 61.7m2.  The two-bedroom options have been the best-sellers in the project and there are now only a few remaining.  These two-bedroom apartments start at a highly affordable 62.5m2, going up to a larger 98.4m2.  There is just a single three-bedroom apartment remaining now, at 122.5m2.

Despite the highly convenient location of Isani A and the on-site facilities which will become part of this multi-functional development, prices here are far from expensive.  Prices here start from just $630/m2 for apartment here delivered to 'White Frame' standard.  These will require finishing before they can be lived in, which will cost a minimum of $200/m2.  So, in total, finished apartments here are available from just $830/m2.

This gives the following starting prices for finished apartments:

53.1m2 One-Bedroom Apartment - $45,135

62.5m2 Two-Bedroom Apartment - $56,250

122.5m2 Three-Bedroom Apartment - $112,470

The standard payment terms for apartments at Isani A are 30% upon contract, with the remaining 70% payable in monthly installments throughout the few months remaining of the construction period.

If these terms are still outside your reach, however, Isani A is one of the few projects in Tbilisi where it is possible for foreign buyers to obtain a home loan, via the developer's partner, VTB Bank.  For those looking to buy an apartment on credit, terms would be 30% upon contract, with the remaining 70% paid over a 10-year period.  The current interest rate on USD loans is 10% per annum.

This means that it is possible to purchase an apartment here for $10,355 down, with monthly installments of just $319.28 (not counting the cost of finishing).

For buyers who are looking for an affordable apartment in a highly convenient location, just three minutes' walk from a Metro station, and who are unable to wait too long to move in, then Isani A is surely the ideal choice.

This pin shows the exact location of the property as provided by the Advertiser

Nearest Airports*

  • Tbilisi (INTERNATIONAL), 8.9 miles

*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.

To view this property or request more details, contact
Tbilisi Property, LLC, Sachkere Region

#1 Sachkere Region 0102
03339 396442  Local call rate
About Tbilisi Property, LLC, Sachkere Region

Tbilisi Property offers a unique service to all investors and home buyers interested in benefiting from the real estate opportunities in Georgia’s capital, guiding potential buyers through the entire purchasing process from start to finish:
Purchasing
First we listen to your requirements and then we show you the best offers that meet with your budget and purchasing goals. We only work with the biggest, most reliable and experienced developers to ensure that your investment is 100% secure.
Registration
We help you to register the property at the Public Registry Office. If you require Permanent Residence in Georgia, we can assist you with the process.
Finishing
Most apartments in Tbilisi are sold on a White Frame basis. Our Construction Division will work with buyers to finish their apartments to their specifications and budget – usually within six weeks.
Interior Design
Our Interior Design Division can then take over and bring your apartment up to full ready-to-rent status, right down to soft-furnishings and cutlery.
Rental Management
Once the apartment is up to full turnkey standard, our Rental Management Division will market your property in order to achieve the highest yields for investors. Professional property photographers will ensure that your apartment really stands out from the crowd. We deposit your rental receipts into a bank account of your choosing on a regular basis.
All our services are completely free of charge to buyers – with the exception of Rental Management services, where we take a small commission from all rental income earned.
Tbilisi Property is the only agency in Georgia to offer such a comprehensive service to foreign real estate buyers. With over a decade’s experience in the international real estate business, we are experts in the field and offer British levels of service to all our clients.


Disclaimer

This is a property advertisement provided and maintained by Tbilisi Property, LLC, Sachkere Region (reference 10061) and does not constitute property particulars. Whilst we require advertisers to act with best practice and provide accurate information, we can only publish advertisements in good faith and have not verified any claims or statements or inspected any of the properties, locations or opportunities promoted. Rightmove does not own or control and is not responsible for the properties, opportunities, website content, products or services provided or promoted by third parties and makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy, completeness, legality, performance or suitability of any of the foregoing. We therefore accept no liability arising from any reliance made by any reader or person to whom this information is made available to. You must perform your own research and seek independent professional advice before making any decision to purchase or invest in overseas property.

This property is marketed by:

or call 03339 396442
Calling from outside the UK? 00995591902119

Spotted an error?

In order for us to help our agents maintain accurate and up-to-date information please inform the agent if you have noticed an error with this property. If you are the vendor, please contact your agent directly.