5 bedroom stately home for sale
Italy - Monte San Giovanni Campano, Frosinone, Lazio
like this property?Call: 03339 390607
- Fabulous able palazzo to retore in the historic center of a gorgeous hilltop town
- Only 1 hr to Rome!
- Wonderful proportioned rooms
- Grand entrance hall, leading to various frescoed living rooms
- 2 x floors of living space - approx 165 mq each floor
- 1 x floor of cellar space
- 3 bathroms
- Beautiful vaulted room leading to a gorgeous garden courtyard
- Walled & gated garden courtyard of approx 90mq
- Breathtaking views
The imposing front door opens into a grand entrance room, from where the other living rooms on this floor are accessed, The rooms are beautifully proportioned and the upper living floor features mostly domed ceilings with original frescoes. The breathtaking views extend over the countryside to the mountain ranges.
A beautiful stone staircase with its original wrought iron balustrade leads down to the lower floor, with up to 5 bedrooms. Thie ceiling on this level are mostly coffered wood, some decorated with painted finishes.
One lovely vaulted room leads directly outside to the romantic courtyard garden, which is walled for privacy. This garden area is paved with stone, and features a fountain at one end, gated stairs to the street and is mostly covered in old grape vines for shade.
Another set of old stone steps takes you down to the cellar level, which still has its original bread ovens intact. This cellar level is most charming and might make a wonderful wine cellar. There is a separate door from the cellar leading outside to the rear street.
There is no on-site parking, but a large on-street parking area is only a moment's walk away.
Please contact us for further information about this stunning home.
Energy certification: G
- Ciampino (INTERNATIONAL), 47.7 miles
- Leonardo da Vinci (INTERNATIONAL), 65.6 miles
- Capodochino (INTERNATIONAL), 67 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.