2 bedroom apartment for sale
Italy - Castèl del Piano, Grosseto, Tuscany
like this property?Call: 03339 396888
- 16th century building
- New electrical wiring/plumbing system
- Renovated interiors
- Modern double glazed wooden windows
- Modern, eat-in kitchen with modern wood stove, dishwasher, fridge/freezer and storage
- Large living room/reading room
- Central heating with gas Combi Boiler
- Renovated bathroom with large shower
- The food and wine in the region are considered among the best in Italy
- 60 kms from beaches and sea resort
3rd floor apartment
The flat is sold fully furnished - the building is located in the town's historic centre and it's close to all amenities and plenty of good restaurants.
• 16th century building
• New electrical wiring/plumbing system
• Renovated interiors
• Modern double glazed wooden windows
• Modern, eat-in kitchen with modern wood stove, dishwasher, fridge/freezer and storage
• Large living room/reading room
• Central heating with gas Combi Boiler
• Renovated bathroom with large shower
• Approx 3mt storage locker on the ground floor
• Plenty of parking available in the area
• No lift
Located across from the Loggia della Mercanzia, which dates back to the 16th century, this unique 78 sqm accommodation is located on the top floor of a small typical building. The building has been modified but has retained its 16th century structure, as requested by the Department of Environmental and Cultural Heritage.
How would you like your own piece of Renaissance Italy? A place where you and your family can relax in the spring, summer, autumn or winter, enjoying the natural and cultural beauty of Tuscany, or simply indulging in the region's world famous culinary delights - whenever you want.
Tuscany's natural and cultural heritage make this a fabulous place for walking, hiking, or cycling. Of course you can get around by car, but no doubt you'll develop your own favourite walks, picnic spots or cycle trails. Spend your summer days taking in the natural and unspoilt beauty of the region, or come later for the delightful changing colours in autumn. Tuscany's beauty is year round.
You might also walk or cycle past countless monuments and artistic treasures, medieval villages and open air museums that you'll want to visit again and again, if only to ask yourself 'how did they do that?'
Once at home in your beautiful modern apartment, you'll be able to avail yourself of some of the best olive oil, wine, salamis and cheeses in Italy. There are excellent producers located in the village and don't be surprised if your friends start begging for an invitation to come and stay!
Once it's yours, you'll have time to discover the many fabulous restaurants in the region, and no doubt join the Italian tradition of a long, long Sunday lunch surrounded by friends and welcomed by the families that continue to run many of the best eateries in Tuscany.
This is your opportunity to step into a lifestyle that celebrates family, food and community in one of the world's most beautiful regions.
Castel del Piano is more than 600 metres above sea level and is located between the ski hills of Monte Amiata, a region known for its hot thermal springs. The Clock Tower, also called Porta Pianese, is the main entrance to the medieval historic centre.
The small towns in this area of Tuscany are required to maintain their artistic and historical heritage, preserving the natural environment without excessive modernisation. Abbeys and a handful of villages are joined by deserted roads that wind their way through farmlands admired all over the world. You can discover fortresses and somber castles, medieval treasures and rich, scenic nature, history, art and culture. The food and wine in the region are considered among the best in Italy, with a diet based on local ingredients and locally grown vegetables and herbs and seasonal foods.
Every road rewards you with a scenic view, and you can easily explore without a fixed destination. You can admire a spacious landscape, from coastal dunes of sandy hills to areas of marshland, from the demanding rocky zone to the thick magical forest of beech trees of Monte Amiata: a place where you are surrounded by the sound of silence.
- Florence (INTERNATIONAL), 65.7 miles
- Peretola (INTERNATIONAL), 66 miles
- Marina di Campo (INTERNATIONAL), 66 miles
- Galileo (INTERNATIONAL), 78.8 miles
- Leonardo da Vinci (INTERNATIONAL), 83.2 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.