16 bedroom hotel for sale
Croatia - Kastel Stari, Split-Dalmatia
like this property?Call: 03339 391380
- 17,222 sq ft (1,600 sq m)
- Restaurant with a terrace for wedding ceremonies (up to 170 guests)
- Fantastic sea view
- Just 30 meters from the sea
- Bank loan available - to be transferred to a buyer
- Perfect location rather close to international airport of Kastela (5 km)
- Just 6 km from museum town of Trogir
- Just 14 km from the heart of ancient Split-city
- Functioning hotel structure
Just 5 km from international airport of Split and about 15 km from Split itself which is known as a second large city in Croatia.
Hotel is offering 16 equipped rooms with bathrooms and terraces overlooking the sea.
Fantastic sea view!
Official category - 3 stars.
- restaurant with a terrace for wedding ceremonies (up to 170 guests)
- large parking lot
- conference hall
- Internet corner
Total surface of the building is 1600 m2.
Hotel has a bank credit on a balance. It can be resigned to the Buyer of this hotel thus solving the issue of bank financing, if required.
Why to buy in Split? Why to invest in Split? Why to purchase real estate in the area of Split?
- second large city in Croatia, the largest one in Dalmatia
- vicinity of international airport of Split (Kastela), second large airport of Croatia
- seaside growing city with lots of tourist attractions including Diokletian Palace, Riva, Cathedral of St.Domnius
- lots of festivals held in Split, sport events (stadium Poljud, Croatian National Theatre)
- ecological environment (Marijan hill park)
- many National Parks in close vicinity (National Park Krka, Biokovo), etc.
- excellent ferry connections to the islands (Brac, Hvar, Solta, Korcula) and Italy
- developing infrastructure (IKEA, KONZUM, other large shopping malls opened)
- many tourist attractions round Split (ancient complex of Solin, Klis fortress, UNESCO town of Trogir, town of Sibenik, pirates town of Omis, Ivan Mestrovic gallery, etc)
- high potential for tourism all the year round (365 days a year)
- real estate prices are rising but are still far from the top figures demonstrated in 2008-2009
- lots of vacant areas for real estate development around Split
- combination of wonderful pebble beaches, mountain air, pine woods and developed infrastructre
- Split (INTERNATIONAL), 4.4 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.