2 bedroom flat for sale
Georgia - T`bilisi
like this property?Call: 03339 396442
- 24/7 Reception
- 24/7 Security
- Concierge Service
- Swimming Pool
- Fitness Centre
- Spa Centre
- Business Centre
The project is located on the famous Chavchavadze Avenue in Tbilisi's most desirable suburb - Vake. You will find the majority of the embassies in Tbilisi within easy walking distance of this project.
Archi Tower was completed in the summer of 2017. Unusually for luxury projects, Archi Tower is supplied on a fully finished basis, which means that buyers here can move into their new homes immediately after making payment.
The project itself is a 23-storey tower project, which has already become a landmark in the area due to its innovative architecture, which features sharp angles. As can be expected from such a luxurious project, it offers a wide variety of five-star facilities to its residents, including an indoor swimming pool, spa centre and a fitness centre. At the rear of the project are gardens with children's playground facilities. The project is protected by 24-hour security and there is a concierge service to assist residents with their every need.
Archi Tower is part of a mixed-use project, with a shopping mall on the ground floor. This makes living at Archi Tower highly convenient as all of your daily necessities are right beneath you, including a large supermarket, pharmacies, banks as well as several fast food outlets. There are also three levels of underground parking beneath the complex. In total, the project covers an area of 35,000m2 and was constructed at a cost of $35 million.
Although the majority of apartments at Archi Tower have already been sold, there is still a good selection of sizes and layouts available here for buyers to choose from. Apartments here start with a wide selection one-bedroom apartments, which range in size from 61.8m2 up to 83.6m2, with a more limited selection of two-bedroom apartments, ranging in size from 91.2 to 96.5m2 for the regular apartments, plus there are two-bedroom duplex apartments of either 121.3 or 173.7m2. For those looking for even more space still, there are also a highly limited number of three and four bedroom apartments still for sale, plus a massive, 311.2m2 duplex, penthouse apartment containing five bedrooms. With apartments on the lower floors of the project already having been sold, the majority of the remaining apartments here offer beautiful views of the rugged terrain which surrounds the city.
Prices at Archi Tower start at ₾4450/$1700 for apartments on the lowest floor that still has availability - the seventh floor - rising to ₾6940/$2650 on the upper floors.
If these prices are a little outside your reach, Archi Tower is one of the few projects in Tbilisi where it is possible for buyers to obtain a home loan, via the developer's partner, VTB Bank. For those looking to buy an apartment on credit, terms would be 30% upon contract, with the remaining 70% paid over a 10-year period. The current interest rate on USD loans is 10% per annum.
In summary, Archi Tower is the ideal choice for any buyer looking for a luxurious new project in Tbilisi's best neighbourhood and want to move into their new apartment immediately.
- Tbilisi (INTERNATIONAL), 8.9 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.