3 bedroom detached house for sale
France - Pays de la Loire, Mayenne, Brecé
like this property?Call: 01865 600018
- Attractive traditional house in beautiful setting.
- 6 Minutes to all amenities.
- Under two hours to ferry ports
- Spacious lounge, 30 sq m. (approx 17 x19 )
- Shower and bath rooms
- Substantially insulated and double glazed
- Two Villager wood burning stoves
- Excellent cellar, dry, windows with lighting
- Helpful neighbours but not too close.
- Ample parking with car-port, large garden.
There is a living space of 120 square metres and 1⁄3 acre garden. Garden laid mainly to grass, bordered by trees and stocked with shrubs and flowers; patio areas.
Pleasant and very useful conservatory⁄office⁄utility. Large dining⁄kitchen area fully equipped,
Spacious(30 sq m) lounge, westward facing.
An attractive open wooden staircase connects the three levels.
Upstairs there are two double bedrooms and one single. Bathroom with power shower basin, w.c., immersion heater and heated towel rail.
Most windows are double glazed with wooden frames. Extensive and effective insulation⁄dry lining has been installed wherever practical.
Outside insulated and heated bathroom, with bath, w.c. and hand-basin - currently accessed from the garden but readily incorporated with an adjoining door to the conservatory.
Heating by wood-burning stoves supplemented by installed thermostatically controlled electric heaters as⁄if necessary.
The lounge wood stove (rated at 7kW) also supplies heat to four radiators, two in the lounge, one on the upstairs landing and one in the 2nd bedroom.
Excellent, dry, cellar⁄workshop that has been correctly insulated and lined with entrance area left as original for garden equipment storage.
A self-propelled lawn mower included, other items and furniture open for negotiation.
6 x8 garden shed. Parking under a carport.
This is a most attractive part of France but in no way remote. The Colmont River is enchanting, as is the Mayenne river with its wonderful tow path cycle route. We notice that Gorron has acquired four Sport Motifs on the signs!
Super U supermarket 3 km away, which is excellent. A useful English food shop, with good prices, has recently opened in Gorron too. Local cinemas and and each town has an espace culturel where many interesting events take place.
This house is up together and ready to move into.
Phone, internet connected
Calor gas hob, cylinders in place.
Fosse septique examined and passed; Feb 2018 (essential item)
We have lived for four years and can give guidance and advice.
Any house sale is subject to normal sales procedures in France, via a Notary.
- Rennes (St-Jacques) (INTERNATIONAL), 48.4 miles
- Caen (Carpiquet) (INTERNATIONAL), 55.4 miles
- Dinard (Pleurtuit) (INTERNATIONAL), 59.2 miles
- Le Havre (Octeville) (INTERNATIONAL), 88 miles
- Cherbourg (Maupertus) (INTERNATIONAL), 90.8 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.