3 bedroom town house for sale
Spain - Alfauir, Valencia, Valencia
like this property?Call: 03339 391094
- TOWNHOUSE IN PRETTY VILLAGE NOW REDUCED TO 169,950
- WALKING DISTANCE TO AMENTIES
- ABOVE GROUND POOL ON BACK TERRACE
- LARGE PATIO FOR ENTERTAINING OR JUST RELAXING
- VIEWS OF ORANGE GROVES / MOUNTAINS TO THE BACK OF THE PROPERTY
- IDEAL PLACE FOR CYCLING AND HIKING
- 10 MINS TO FINE , WHITE, SANDY BEACHES!
- VERY LARGE COMMUNUAL VILLAGE POOLS JUST A COUPLE OF MINUTES WALK AWAY!
- 2 LIVING ACCOMMODATIONS IF WANTED FOR FRIENDS OR EXTENDED FAMILY
Unique town house in a Pretty Spanish Village
Build size 210 m2 accommodation on 3 floors, Plot size 280 m2, 3 double bedrooms with remote controlled wall fans & 2 with fitted wardrobes, 3 bathrooms, (additional space on ground floor for guests), 2 kitchens, 2 lounges,large back terrace with traditional BBQ and plenty of space for entertaining! The Patio has a 4.5 m surface pool and Casa Pam also benefits from a garage with plenty of storage.
This super unique townhouse could be split easily into 2 accommodations with a separate guest suite/granny annex on the ground floor. The townhouse has mains electric, water, uk tv, air conditioning, wood burning fire, telephone /internet. The accommodation layout is as follows:- ground floor hall way and main entrance, to the side a large garage with storage, to the back of the garage a complete guest suite with a large white kitchen with all appliances, a dining and sitting area with access to the entertaining terrace / BBQ / pool area with a large automatic blind for shade. On the first floor is a large open plan lounge (with large woodburning fire)/dining area with a fitted kitchen, utility room and wc.
Up a beautiful wide Spanish staircase which is light and bright with ornate iron work, you will find 3 double bedrooms and 1 complete bathroom. Casa Pam is located in a lovely village with a large village communual pool and pelota/tennis court, doctors surgery, hairdresser, coop food store, bars / restaurant, gym, tobacconist, infants school, however just a 5/10 minute walk and you are in Rotova with banks, more restaurants, supermarkets etc.
Fabulous walks and bicycle rides on your doorstep. Casa Pam is a permanent home and is very comfortable in the summer or winter, it is also a super lock up and leave low maintenance bolt hole in Spain. Yearly ibi tax (rates) 400.00 euros
- Valencia (INTERNATIONAL), 40.6 miles
- Alicante (INTERNATIONAL), 48.5 miles
- Murcia-San Javier (INTERNATIONAL), 85.2 miles
- Ibiza/San Josť (INTERNATIONAL), 87.6 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.