1 bedroom flat for sale
Georgia - T`bilisi
like this property?Call: 03339 396442
- Children's Playground
- 24/7 Security
The project is an 18-storey tower development, containing 196 apartments, designed in a beautiful, modern style, which will offer beautiful views from the upper floors. The development began construction during the summer of 2017 and is scheduled for completion in June 2019. The project comes from one of Georgia's largest and most experienced developers, having been established in 2006. Since then, they have successfully completed eight major developments, with over a dozen more currently under construction.
The building will be surrounded by beautiful green spaces including a children's playground. With the building being totally secure, it is an ideal place for families. The development will also include a variety of retail outlets in the the ground floor units, which means that residents here will be able to complete their daily shopping without need to venture out from the project. There are plenty of parking spaces available here - both underground and also outside the building. Parking spaces cost an additional $3,600 per car.
Access to the city centre from the project is simple and easy due to the fact that the development is located on a bus route which leads to the Varketili Metro station. From here it takes just 20 minutes to get right in the heart of the city centre. Closer to home there is an existing supermarket immediately adjacent to the project. A major benefit is the fact that the biggest shopping mall in the city, the newly opened Sea Plaza, is located less than 400m from here. There are also two major hospitals within just a few hundred metres of the building.
As for the apartments themselves, there is a wide variety of different unit sizes to choose from. These start with one-bedroom apartments which range in size from 42.6 - 54.8m2, through the popular two-bedroom options, ranging from compact, yet highly-affordable, 56m2 apartments, up to a massive 155.6m2. For those with larger families, there are several different three-bedroom options available, which start at 106.3m2, going up to 114.9m2. All of the three-bedroom apartments come with large terraces, perfect for enjoying the views on a warm, summer evening.
But what makes this project truly unique are the starting prices, as Vazisubani 2 contains the most affordable options in our portfolio. Starting prices here are just $520/m2 for apartment here delivered to 'White Frame' standard. These will require finishing before they can be lived in, which will cost a minimum of $200/m2. So, in total, finished apartments here are available from just $720/m2.
This gives the following starting prices for finished apartments:
42.6m2 One-Bedroom Apartment - $31,950
56.0m2 Two-Bedroom Apartment - $40,320
106.3m2 Three-Bedroom Apartment - $66,781
Even better news for buyers on a tight budget are the payment terms. Buyers need to pay just 30% upon contract, with the remaining 70% payable in monthly installments through the course of the build.
If these terms are still outside your reach, Vazisubani 2 is one of the few projects in Tbilisi where it is possible for buyers to obtain a home loan, via the developer's partner, VTB Bank. For those looking to buy an apartment on credit, terms would be 30% upon contract, with the remaining 70% paid over a 10-year period. The current interest rate on USD loans is 10% per annum.
This means that it is possible to purchase an apartment here for just over $7,000 down, with monthly installments of just $216.74 (not counting the cost of finishing).
In summary, for any buyer on a tight budget, Vazisubani 2 is the most affordable choice in Tbilisi today.
- Tbilisi (INTERNATIONAL), 8.9 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.