2 bedroom apartment for sale
France - Ste-Foy-Tarentaise, Savoie, Rhone Alps
like this property?Call: 03339 391756
- You get 100% ownership of a luxury, easy-to-sell property in the French Alps.
- You perceive permanent yearly rents, offering profits of up to 3% according to the option chosen.
- You are freed up entirely of maintenance and rental headaches.
- You can exchange your occupancy weeks in any of the CGH Group's residences.
- Your well-maintained, clean, heated apartment will be waiting for you anytime you come over.
- You enjoy an advantageous taxation status as a non-professional lessor of furnished dwellings.
- You recover the VAT paid on the purchase price (20%). The promoter will advance the amount of this transaction for you, so you'll never have to hand over any VAT, either wait for the refund.
- Full market price €191,115
- Free inspection trips - book your stay at the residence and if you buy we will reimburse 100% of the amount
- Buy now and get additional 3% discount on the price of the apartment VAT excl.
At the moment of purchase, you sign a lease contract to the management company until 2028.
The role of this company is to rent your apartment when you are not using it according to your occupancy option, giving you a guaranteed yearly income whilst CGH group, a professional managing agent, will take care of renting your apartment and will also manage and maintain it, as well as the common areas of the development.
You can choose the lease-back option that suits you best:
- 4 weeks occupancy (1 high season and 1 medium in winter, and the same in summer), with up to 3% cash return per year.
Price to pay: €191,115 with a return of €5,396 per year
- 4 weeks occupancy, all rents at once (1 high season and 1 medium in winter, and the same in summer). You perceive all your yearly rents in advance at the moment of purchase, up to 2,5% profitability.
Price to pay: €146,149
- 6 weeks occupancy (1 High, 1 Medium and 1 Low in winter, and the same in summer), with a 32% discount off the purchase price.
Price to pay: €155,950
Located in the heart of the Sainte Foy en Tarentaise station with a true village feel, the tourist residence Le Ruitor**** is a luxury building combining traditional architecture and modern lines. Composed of 53 apartments, the residence has conserved Savoyard warmth and authenticity through its fine materials and 'chalet' architecture that blends in perfectly with its environment.
Like all buildings constructed by Inverexpan, high quality materials are a must: here 'real' wood and stone dominate to create cosy and modern spaces that are ideal for relaxation and fun. Read a good book by the fireside, warm up with a delicious hot chocolate in the lounge, take a swim in the heated pool or relax in the sauna.
Le Ruitor tourist residence**** offers a wide range of services, accessible both winter and summer to owners and their guests: indoor heated pool, sauna, library, reading room with fireplace, lounge bar, bakery service, massage, shuttle, daily press , weather, Laundromat, DVD players, PlayStation, Wii, concierge service, etc.
Plus, the administrator CGH Group takes care of everything to be prepared upon your arrival and that of your guests: your apartment is cleaned and beds made, towels set out, tea towels and tablecloths made ready, a cleaning kit is prepared, etc.
Apartment B23 - 2 bedrooms and living room / 6 people maximum
Total size: 46 m2 + 12.55 m2 balcony
Orientation: South facing
Parking NOT included
Description: One bedroom with double bed, one bedroom with twin beds, living/dining room with double sofa-bed, fully equipped kitchen (ceramic hob, oven and microwave, extractor hood, fridge, dishwasher, coffee-maker, kettle, toaster), 2 bathrooms with bathtub and towel dryer, separate WC, balcony, under-floor heating and individual radiators, WiFi Internet connection, beds made on arrival, towels, storage room and personal ski locker with private boot dryer.
In the French Alps, at an altitude of 1 550 m, the residence is ideally located, near the ski lifts of Sainte Foy en Tarentaise station, which you can reach with your skis on; it is also perfectly located on the edge of a forest, where many hiking trails meet that are also used by deer and marmots during the summer. The station's centre offers many shops, restaurants and other services necessary for your stay. And within just a few kilometres, you'll find an incredible 1 000 km of slopes in world-renowned ski areas (Tignes, Val d'Isère and Espace Killy, Les Arcs and La Plagne with Paradiski, La Rosière, La Thuile and Espace San Bernardo, etc.). In the winter, snow is guaranteed! In summer, you'll get plenty of fresh air!
- Satolas (INTERNATIONAL), 88.4 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.