2 bedroom mobile home for sale
Gouaix, Seine-et-Marne, Paris-Isle of France
like this property?Call: 03339 395702
- Open 12 months of the year
- Brand new 2019 Model
- Annual ground rent = 2424€ (Within the woodland), 3096€ (Lakeside) - water usage included
- Swimming lake with manmade beach, fitness room and table tennis room
- 3 large fishing lakes - Carp, Pike and more...
- Bar and restaurant (Open all year) with live band every week
- Small shop (Open all year), Laundrette (Open April to October)
- Local village with food shop, bakery, post office, chemist, bar/tabac
- Local bus stop situated at entrance to the park
- 60 minutes to Disneyland
Number of Bedrooms: 2.
Size: Length 35ft x Width 12ft
*Mobile home purchase to be completed in pound sterling (£) Please read full description for pound sterling price (£) The euro price ( ) stated is only a guide price due to fluctuation with currency.
WITH ITS TRADITIONAL DESIGN, THE MISTRAL IS PERFECT FOR THOSE LOOKING TO GET ONTO THE HOLIDAY HOME LADDER.
The open plan layout and neutral furnishings give this home a light and airy feel.
The L-shaped kitchen is practical with a full sized oven making family meals a breeze. There's storage aplenty and the cabinets are perfect to store pots, pans and kitchen gadgets.
The living room is bright and cheerful and spacious enough for the whole family to move around freely. As an optional extra, the sofa can also double as a bed so guests can stay over too.
The family shower room is the perfect place to transform from day to night with a large shower and storage for those pampering essentials.
The spacious master bedroom is the perfect sanctuary to catch 40 winks. The overhead shelving unit provides ample space to place holiday souvenirs. The second bedroom also has ample storage so the kids can bring their favourite toys.
Combining practicality with traditional touches, the Mistral is the perfect choice for families on a budget looking for their first holiday home experience.
Steel chassis with protective coating
Energy efficient PVCu double glazed windows and doors
Gas powered water heater
Wrap around seating with under-seat storage compartments
Low level TV cabinet
Contemporary handle-free cupboard doors
Linen finish sink with mixer tap
Laminate style vinyl flooring
Fixed dinette seating
Freestanding dining table
Shower enclosure with thermostatically controlled shower
Dual flush WC (separate WC in three bedroom model)
Wash basin mounted on vanity unit
A paradise for fishermen, birdwatchers and other nature lovers, offering a wide range of outdoor activities including a large swimming lake with manmade beach and three fishing ponds excellent for carp. You will also find a bar/ restaurant with a live band weekly and terrace overlooking the lake, two tennis courts, bicycle paths, tennis, beach volleyball, children's play area, sandpit, play rooms and recreational facilities.
The park is located at the crossroads of three regions, Ile-de-France - Burgundy - Champagne, close to the medieval city of Provins. Not only can you feast on great pâté and cider in the many bars and restaurants in Provins but you can roam around the ancient cobblestone streets, the rose garden, climb the ramparts that surround the town, visit the 12th-century Caesar tower and the churches of Saint Quiriace and Saint Ayoul or even ring the bell in the bell tower.
The mobile home park is ideally located from which it is possible to visit many tourist sites, or practice the various activities that make up the region. In fact, this location near the medieval town of Provins is less than an hour from Paris, Fontainebleau, Disneyland, Burgundy, historic towns, Champagne region, and many others...
* Site is open for all 12 months of the year
* 394 plots - generously sized at approximately 200m?. (35 currently available)
* Annual ground rent = 2424 (Within the woodland), 3096 (Lakeside).
* Water usage included
* Electricity metered
* Bottled gas (36 for 13kg, 70 for 25kg)
* Approximately 1 hour 15 minutes from Paris Orly and Charles de Gaulle Airports
* Approximately 3 hours 30 minutes from channel tunnel crossing (Calais)
* 60 minutes to Disneyland
* Swimming lake with manmade beach
* Bar and restaurant (Open all year) with live band every week
* Children's play area, 2 tennis courts, basketball & beach volley ball.
* Small shop (Open all year)
* Laundrette (Open April to October)
* Fitness room and table tennis room
* 3 large fishing lakes - Carp, Pike and more...
* WIFI access available.
* Local village with food shop, bakery, post office, chemist, bar/tabac
* Local bus stop situated at entrance to the park
* Pets allowed
- Paris (Orly) (INTERNATIONAL), 46.1 miles
- Paris (Charles de Gaulle) (INTERNATIONAL), 49 miles
- Paris (Beauvais) (INTERNATIONAL), 85.7 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.