2 bedroom mobile home for sale
Italy - Pisa, Pisa, Tuscany
like this property?Call: 03339 395702
- Open 12 months of the year
- Brand new 2019 Model
- Annual ground rent = 2,750? - plot size approximately 70 - 100m?
- Swimming pool (Open June to September)
- Bar, restaurant, mini market, laundrette (Open April to October)
- Local village with bars, pizzeria, shops, banks
- 30 minutes to the coast and beaches
- 15 minutes from San Miniato golf course
- Approximately 40 minutes from Florence
- Approximately 25 minutes from Pisa and Pisa International Airport
Number of Bedrooms: 2.
Size: Length 35ft x Width 12ft
*Mobile home purchase to be completed in pound sterling (£) Please read full description for pound sterling price (£) The euro price (?) stated is only a guide price due to fluctuation with currency.
WITH ITS TRADITIONAL DESIGN, THE MISTRAL IS PERFECT FOR THOSE LOOKING TO GET ONTO THE HOLIDAY HOME LADDER.
The open plan layout and neutral furnishings give this home a light and airy feel.
The L-shaped kitchen is practical with a full sized oven making family meals a breeze. There's storage aplenty and the cabinets are perfect to store pots, pans and kitchen gadgets.
The living room is bright and cheerful and spacious enough for the whole family to move around freely. As an optional extra, the sofa can also double as a bed so guests can stay over too.
The family shower room is the perfect place to transform from day to night with a large shower and storage for those pampering essentials.
The spacious master bedroom is the perfect sanctuary to catch 40 winks. The overhead shelving unit provides ample space to place holiday souvenirs. The second bedroom also has ample storage so the kids can bring their favourite toys.
Combining practicality with traditional touches, the Mistral is the perfect choice for families on a budget looking for their first holiday home experience.
Steel chassis with protective coating
Energy efficient PVCu double glazed windows and doors
Gas powered water heater
Wrap around seating with under-seat storage compartments
Low level TV cabinet
Contemporary handle-free cupboard doors
Linen finish sink with mixer tap
Laminate style vinyl flooring
Fixed dinette seating
Freestanding dining table
Shower enclosure with thermostatically controlled shower
Dual flush WC (separate WC in three bedroom model)
Wash basin mounted on vanity unit
25 minutes' drive from Pisa and 40 minutes from Florence you can find our tranquil countryside oasis perfect for your mobile home in the heart of the beautiful Tuscan landscape in Italy. Spanning 50,000m?, surrounded by woodland with tiered mobile home plots within the Tuscan hills; discover this idyllic park away from the hustle and bustle of the major cities. Open all year round this could be the ideal place to own your mobile home; we have a selection of plots sized from 70-100m? with a private garden providing privacy and comfort for you in your mobile home.
Within the mobile home park you will find a bar, mini market, restaurant / takeaway, laundrette, children's play area and outdoor swimming pool (subject to seasonal opening times). There is also another fantastic restaurant just outside the park gates and within close proximity you can walk to bars, a pizzeria, shops, banks and the local bus stop or a taxi can be available upon request. The nearest supermarket is 5 minutes' drive away and the nearest train station is just 2km away which provides direct access to Pisa and Florence.
The mobile home park is located within easy reach of many touristic cities including Pisa, Florence, Lucca and Siena. In Pisa you will find the fantastic Tuscany landmark of the 'Leaning Tower of Pisa', along with many historic churches, several palaces and various bridges across the River Arno, you can also visit many bars, restaurants, shops and markets within the city. We are located only 25 minutes' drive away from Pisa airport and 10 minutes further along to the coast you will find some fantastic Tuscan beaches at Tirrenia, Pisa and Marina di Pisa.
The capital city of the Italian region of Tuscany is Florence, Florence's museums, palaces, and churches house some of the greatest artistic treasures in the world. The most popular sites in Florence include the Cathedral, the Baptistery, the Uffizi, the Bargello, and the Accademia. Florence and its magnificent treasures await your visit. Wander some of the oldest streets in the city, view the varied art collection housed in the Pitti Palace or head outdoors, spend a day at the Boboli Gardens or climb the hill to the church of San Miniato al Monte to experience an enchanting view of Florence.
* Site is open for all 12 months of the year
* 37 mobile home plots - sized at approximately 70 - 100m?
* Annual ground rent = 2,750?
* Electricity, gas and water are metered
* Approximately 25 minutes from Pisa and Pisa International Airport
* Approximately 40 minutes from Florence
* 30 minutes to the coast and beaches
* Reception (Open 1st March to 31st October - Maintenance operative available all year)
* Swimming pool (Open June to September)
* Bar and restaurant (Open April to October)
* Children's play area
* Mini market (Open April to October)
* Laundrette (Open April to October)
* Free WIFI access available
* Pets allowed
* Local village with bars, pizzeria, shops, banks
* Local bus stop
* 2km to train station
* 15 minutes from San Miniato golf course
- Galileo (INTERNATIONAL), 2.3 miles
- Florence (INTERNATIONAL), 41 miles
- Peretola (INTERNATIONAL), 41.4 miles
- Marina di Campo (INTERNATIONAL), 65.8 miles
- Borgo Panigale (INTERNATIONAL), 72.8 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.