1 bedroom apartment for sale
Spain - Barcelona, Barcelona, Catalonia
like this property?Call: 03339 874716
- Magnificent communal rooftop terrace with views of Gaudí's Sagrada Familia, Jean Nouvel's Torre Agbar, and glimpses of the Mediterranean sea
- New elevator with traditional styling
- Fully renovated entrance hall and staircase
- Top-quality finishes and fittings
- Both building and apartment´s have completely new water and electrical installation
- Traditional Barcelona hydraulic mosaic floor tiles
- Smart-home technology
- Superb public transport links (close to major Metro and Bus lines plus Barcelona's locals-only Bicing bicycle system)
- Fast road access to city centre, airport and main train station
- Elegant residential district packed with restaurants, cafés, galleries and architectural treasures
design guidelines that emphasize the original and elegant features, while facilitating easy
access to the new elevator.
* The flooring of the entrance lobby will be marble, in accordance with the Patrimony
guidelines, as it is a protected historic building.
* The existing staircase of the building will undergo an extensive restoration and
conservation process in order to ensure it's original qualities, finishes and safety.
* The entrance lobby will have functional emergency and decorative illumination.
* Elevator - as part of the construction plan, an engineered custom made structure will
be constructed in order to install a brand new elevator in this building. The new elevator
will be a gearless one, without an additional engine room.
* As the building's facade is a registered one, the entrance door being part of it, Norvet is
in a collaborative process with the Patrimony department of Barcelona Municipality in
charge of listed buildings, which decides the definitive finishes of the entrances door to
the building. The general guidelines for this door are glass, wood an steel, in original
* Surface-mounted door station video intercom.
* Recuperated and restored front facade, according to guidelines from the Patrimony
Council of Barcelona City Hall.
* The back facade design guidelines will also be based on the original architecture. The
facade will be painted in light color with contrasting railing for the balconies.
* Aluminium carpentry - double glazed windows with thermal and acoustic gasket,
water drainage rail, hardware with anti corrosion protection and UV protection finish.
WALLS AND CEILINGS
* The main living area, bathroom, bedrooms as well as corridors will have suspended
ceiling for installation purposes with decorative indirect lighting.
* All the walls in the apartments will be painted in acrylic white paint.
* One wall in the livingroom or in the bedroom will have original exposed brick (Where possible).
* The living area (Livingroom, kitchen) as well as the bedrooms and corridors will have laminate
parquet or hydraulic tiles (if possible), only the bathrooms will have ceramic tiles.
All the perimeter of the apartment will befinished with a MDF white skirting board.
* The balconies on both facades will have non glazed ceramic tiles.
* The original access door to the apartment will be recuperated and reinforced with high
security layers and lock system.
* The interior doors are MDF doors with steel hardware and locks.
* The master bedroom of the apartment will be fitted with a MDF wardrobe, fitted with
clothes rail, drawers and shelves.
* The furniture and accessories will be branded, with matte finish melamine cabinets,
provided with integrated LED light.
* The countertop will be Silestone quartz agglomerate (or similar).
* Norvet provides a fully equipped kitchen by Teka (or similar)
(Stove, oven, hood, fridge and dishwasher).
* The bathroom walls will have a white ceramic hexagon tiles and on the shower area a
matte navy blue ceramic tile.
* The shower tray is white, slim installation, from Terran (or similar). The separation of the shower
area will be done with glass and stainless steel frames.
* The sanitary elements in the bathrooms as well as in the toilet are by Roca (or similar).
* The towel warmer in the bathroom is by Zeta (or similar).
* Bathroom(s), are fully equipped and include furniture, mirror with built in illumination
* All the apartments will be provided with TV and telecommunication plugs. The
climatisation will be supplied by a central air conditioning system with heating pump,
powered by a LG (or similar) machine and controlled with thermostat. The hot water and
heating will be provided by gas water acumulator.
* The electrical installation is completely new, adapted to the necessities of the new
architectural requirements. The new electrical installation will comply with the
reglementations of high and low voltage and will be provisioned as specified in the
installation plans. The mechanism design is by Simon. Norvet installs the built in light
points in the suspended ceiling and the outdoor lamps.
* The water installation is completely new, adapted to the architectural guidelines
according to the installation plans. It includes a general supply valve and 2 individual
ones (hot and cold water) in each wet area of the apartment.
* All the apartments will have new and reinforced concrete base under the flooring. The
composition is made of a steel mesh reinforcement connected to the vertical structural
elements, and stabilised with a 4 cm concrete layer.
* The rooftop will have all the necessary protection layers - waterproofing with 2 layer
material, thermal insulation with rigid panel, protection layer made of polyester fiber and
other constructive measures to ensure proper thermal, hydro and acoustic insulation,
finished with outdoor anti-slip ceramic tiles.
Outdoor lights will be installed in the rooftop terrace, as well as electrical sockets and
More information from this agent
- Barcelona (INTERNATIONAL), 10.2 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.