2 bedroom apartment for sale
Italy - Arpino, Frosinone, Lazio
like this property?Call: 03339 871822
- Very large 55 sq. mt. terrace in the heart of the historic centre of Arpino, a medieval hilltop town
- Log fireplace. charming views
- Quiet location only a minute's walk from the main piazza; very near shops, restaurants etc
- A 95 sq.mt. two level home with independent street access
- Excellent lock-up-and-leave vacation property
- Currently habitable but would benefit from modernisation
- All utilities connected
- Good road access; nearby free public parking
The property is currently habitable, but would benefit from some updating. It is currently laid out with two large interconnecting rooms opening onto the large, 55 sq m terrace. One is a kitchen/dining room, with a log fireplace, the other a living room. A full bathroom opens off the kitchen. On the upper level, there are two large rooms opening off a corridor at the back, each opening onto a balcony overlooking the main terrace. One has a second, small balcony on the other side. Both rooms have attractive old floor tiles. On this level there is also a w.c. and a utility room.
This layout could be kept as is, or the layout could be changed in a number of ways - perhaps the particularly beautiful room with the two little balconies could become a sitting room, for instance, and the kitchen move to the other downstairs room - this would leave one bedroom on the terrace level, with a cosy fireplace and an ensuite bathroom, and another bedroom upstairs with a w.c. next door (and the possibility of using some of the utility room as an ensuite shower room).
The excellent location, large terrace and large, light rooms, combined with the very reasonable price, mean Casa Francesca could become a very beautiful little home.
Energy classification: G
- Ciampino (INTERNATIONAL), 53.1 miles
- Capodochino (INTERNATIONAL), 63.8 miles
- Leonardo da Vinci (INTERNATIONAL), 71 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.