We use cookies to optimise your experience on our website. If you continue we'll assume that you are happy to receive our cookies. However, if you would like to, you can change your cookie settings at any time.

Continue

For improved printing including floorplans use the print button on the page

print button

Hotel room for sale

Georgia - T`bilisi

USD $188,280

like this property?

Call: 03339 396442
  • Description
  • Floorplan (1)
  • Map
  • Video tour (1)

Key features:

  • 24/7 Security
  • Reception
  • Swimming Pool
  • Fitness Centre
  • River Views
  • Roof Terrace
  • Restaurant
  • Spa Centre
  • Concierge Service
  • Mountain Views

Full description:

Tbilisi Waterfall is the perfect project for any investor looking to cash in on the capital city's booming tourism and hotel market due to a combination of relatively low starting prices together with exceptional forecast revenues.

The project was only launched at the end of 2017, which means that buying now provides you with an opportunity to 'get in on the ground floor' where you can select the best apartments at the lowest prices. Only 30 apartments will be sold at these specially discounted introductory prices.

Tbilisi Waterfall is a truly five-star hotel development which is located just south of Tbilisi's famous old town in the upmarket Ortachala area. The project started construction at the end of 2017 and is scheduled for completion in June 2019. In total, the project contains 163 apartments in a 17-storey building. The project is being developed by one of Kyrgyzstan's top 200 companies, who have already invested $12 million into the project.

The project contains all of the amenities that you would expect to find at a luxurious hotel. The facilities here include a fitness centre, sauna and spa centre, three upmarket bars and two restaurants, together with conference rooms. However, the most spectacular facilities are right at the top of the tower. Here you will find the roof terrace, which offers an infinity pool surrounded by recliners where you can enjoy the beautiful views over the River Mtkvari.

All apartments at Tbilisi Waterfall are sold on a fully finished and furnished basis - so there is nothing in addition to the published prices that you need to pay for, except for the $20-80 fee to register the property in your name upon completion. There is a large selection of different-sized apartment to choose from at Tbilisi Waterfall. The smallest apartments here are 33.37m2 studio apartments while the largest available to purchase are 100.54m2 two-bedroom suites, which have a top price of $201,000.

Daily rates for comparable five-star hotels start at $160 per night, with occupancy rates ranging from 70-80% depending upon the season. This means that even the most affordable studio apartments at Tbilisi Waterfall are forecast to generate $43,792 per annum in income. From this, the hotel management company will take 35% of the revenue for operating the hotel, leaving the remaining 65% as the owner's net income. On a standard studio, this amounts to a net annual income of $27,041 - giving buyers of the most affordable apartments on the project an astonishing return of 41%.

In terms of payment plans, the standard terms at Tbilisi Waterfall are 25% upon contract, with the remaining 75% to be paid during the course of the build. For those who need financing, however, there is the option of paying 50% over the build, taking a mortgage for the remaining 50% from TBC Bank. This loan will be for a maximum period of five years and will have an interest rate of 7%. In all cases, the monthly returns in income will be substantially higher than the monthly payments. So after the 50% is paid, there should be no more outgoings for the buyers.

Sales of the most affordable apartments at Tbilisi Waterfall are already rapid. The more affordable the apartments, the higher the returns will be. So buyers should act quickly if they wish to see the best returns, as larger, more expensive apartments will offer slightly lower returns than the smallest available options. In addition, the first 30 buyers have a very special incentive for booking quickly because the developer is offering a 20% Minimum Guaranteed Return for the first five years - no matter what the occupancy rate will be like during this period.

This pin shows the exact location of the property as provided by the Advertiser

Nearest Airports*

  • Tbilisi (INTERNATIONAL), 8.9 miles

*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.

Master Floorplan Image

Video tour

To view this property or request more details, contact
Tbilisi Property, LLC, Sachkere Region

#1 Sachkere Region 0102
03339 396442  Local call rate
About Tbilisi Property, LLC, Sachkere Region

Tbilisi Property offers a unique service to all investors and home buyers interested in benefiting from the real estate opportunities in Georgia’s capital, guiding potential buyers through the entire purchasing process from start to finish:
Purchasing
First we listen to your requirements and then we show you the best offers that meet with your budget and purchasing goals. We only work with the biggest, most reliable and experienced developers to ensure that your investment is 100% secure.
Registration
We help you to register the property at the Public Registry Office. If you require Permanent Residence in Georgia, we can assist you with the process.
Finishing
Most apartments in Tbilisi are sold on a White Frame basis. Our Construction Division will work with buyers to finish their apartments to their specifications and budget – usually within six weeks.
Interior Design
Our Interior Design Division can then take over and bring your apartment up to full ready-to-rent status, right down to soft-furnishings and cutlery.
Rental Management
Once the apartment is up to full turnkey standard, our Rental Management Division will market your property in order to achieve the highest yields for investors. Professional property photographers will ensure that your apartment really stands out from the crowd. We deposit your rental receipts into a bank account of your choosing on a regular basis.
All our services are completely free of charge to buyers – with the exception of Rental Management services, where we take a small commission from all rental income earned.
Tbilisi Property is the only agency in Georgia to offer such a comprehensive service to foreign real estate buyers. With over a decade’s experience in the international real estate business, we are experts in the field and offer British levels of service to all our clients.


Disclaimer

This is a property advertisement provided and maintained by Tbilisi Property, LLC, Sachkere Region (reference 10111) and does not constitute property particulars. Whilst we require advertisers to act with best practice and provide accurate information, we can only publish advertisements in good faith and have not verified any claims or statements or inspected any of the properties, locations or opportunities promoted. Rightmove does not own or control and is not responsible for the properties, opportunities, website content, products or services provided or promoted by third parties and makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy, completeness, legality, performance or suitability of any of the foregoing. We therefore accept no liability arising from any reliance made by any reader or person to whom this information is made available to. You must perform your own research and seek independent professional advice before making any decision to purchase or invest in overseas property.

This property is marketed by:

or call 03339 396442
Calling from outside the UK? 00995591902119

Spotted an error?

In order for us to help our agents maintain accurate and up-to-date information please inform the agent if you have noticed an error with this property. If you are the vendor, please contact your agent directly.