The rural complex of two 1800 stone houses is located on the Tuscan-Umbrian hills. The two restored buildings are sold complete with furniture for a total area of 260 square meters. The first house of about 115 sqm is divided as follows: on the first floor there are a large living / dining room with wood burning stove, kitchen, bathroom with shower, veranda and wood-burning stove, on the ground floor double bedroom, double bedroom, large bathroom with bathtub, laundry room, small cellar. The second house, with an exterior staircase, of about sqm 140, comprises on the ground floor kitchen / living room, double bedroom, corridor, double room with bathroom, on the first floor living / dining room with original 1815 stone fireplace and floor original cotto, double bedroom with bath / shower, double room with bath / shower, double room. The property allows the possibility of subdivision into 3 independent apartments. Part of the complex is an annex of about 40 square meters to be restored, where on the ground floor there are a kitchen / living room, wooden stairs to reach the sleeping area, wicker roof, on the first floor double bedroom, bathroom, wooden balcony. The 3500 sqm garden offers a BBQ area and a swimming pool.