2 bedroom apartment for sale
Spain - Sierra Blanca, Málaga, Andalusia
like this property?Call: 03339 391331
- Solid investment with excellent rental potential
- 24 hour hour security
- Close to all bars, restaurants and boutiques
- Close to Golf Course
- Popular with British investors
- Quiet residential location
- 35 minutes from Malaga Airport
- Unique location with amazing natural beauty
- 10 minutes from Marbella
- Sea and Mountain views
The design of the properties transmits elegance and warmth. Spacious, light-filled rooms offering incomparable views of the spectacular Sierra Blanca mountains, the Straits of Gibraltar, and the town of Marbella.
So what's special about Sierra Blanca? Sierra Blanca is the part of Marbella with the highest concentration of upmarket property. And this is not just by chance. Sierra Blanca allows you to take a step away from the busy Marbella centre, in the search for peace and privacy. From here, and from a privileged and elevated location, you can contemplate life on the Costa del Sol, by day and by night.
Everything is close to hand. Marbella, Puerto Banus, shopping centres, and the principal communication routes that will connect you with the main airports in less than 50 minutes. Columbus Hills is also very close to some top level schools and well equipped urban parks where you can be in the heart of nature while just a few minutes from Marbella's tourism and commercial facilities.
Columbus Hills is a special place for special people. For its quality and design. For its location. For its amenities for relaxing and enjoyment. And because we're sure that once you have seen it, you'll want to stay Spacious, luminous rooms to bring you the comfort and quality
of life you are looking for.
• Spectacular sea and mountain views from the terraces.
• Excellent quality of finishing.
• Completely renovated communal and pool areas.
• Garage and store room included in the price.
• Next to the Swans College and Parque Nagüeles.
- Málaga (INTERNATIONAL), 23.6 miles
- Gibraltar (North Front) (INTERNATIONAL), 38.2 miles
- Jerez (INTERNATIONAL), 65.6 miles
- Sevilla (San Pablo) (INTERNATIONAL), 80.2 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.