3 bedroom villa for sale
Spain - Canillas De Albaida, Málaga, Andalusia
like this property?Call: 03339 392142
- Plot: 7340m² approx
- Living: 121m² approx
- Pool: 8.0m x 4.0m
- Air conditioning: fitted in living/dining and all bedrooms
- Additional information: sold furnished and equipped
- Water and electricity connected
- Ref: v1231
Fantastic modern villa with 3 double bedrooms and 2 bathrooms located in the countryside near the villages of Canillas de Albaida and Archez. This superb property has excellent access, covered terrace, pool area with sun terrace and Jacuzzi and stunning village, mountain and countryside views. A great easy to maintain holiday home, rental property or full time home.
• Spacious air conditioned living accommodation
• Easy maintenance inside and out ideal for a holiday/rental property
• Pool area with terracing and Jacuzzi
• Magnificent open views of the mountains and countryside
SITUATION AND OUTSIDE SPACE
Located close to the villages of Canillas de Albaida and Archez, the easy access to this villa is from the main road via a short stretch of concrete road which leads to the electronically operated gates, concrete driveway and gravelled parking area.
The pool area to one side of the property is tiled all round. Here there is also an outside shower, a sun terrace (4.5m x 2.5m) and a Jacuzzi shaded by a wonderful old olive tree.
Outside the main entrance to the villa are two terraces - a covered terrace (5.0m x 2.5m) and a second terrace (5.0m x 3.0m) with a retractable sun blind.
The glorious views from this property take in the spectacular mountains and countryside and the village of Canillas de Albaida.
This well equipped villa represents excellent value for money as it is to be sold fully furnished and ready for use as a holiday home or rental property.
The main entrance to the villa is from the covered terrace and into the living/dining room which has air conditioning and a corner fireplace with log burning stove.
An archway separates the living/dining room from a hallway (2.0m x 1.0m) which leads to the following accommodation:
• Double bedroom (3.3m x 3.3m) with air conditioning.
• Fully tiled family bathroom (2.2m x 1.8m) which has a bath with a shower over.
• Second double bedroom (3.3m x 2.9m) also with air conditioning.
Another archway divides the living/dining room from a further hallway (3.5m x 1.1m) where there is a useful storage cupboard and access outside to the pool area.
Also accessed from the hallway via an archway is the beautiful fully fitted kitchen which has light wood cupboard doors and granite work surfaces.
The remaining accommodation is accessed from the hallway:
• Master bedroom (3.4m x 3.3m) with air conditioning, patio doors opening out to the pool area and a
• Fully tiled en suite shower room (2.2m x 1.6m) with corner shower
Living room 6.1m x 4.0m
Kitchen 2.9m x 2.7m
Telephone no, but possible to connect a wireless broadband internet connection
Mortgage possible to apply
FREE AFTER-SALES SERVICE
At Sunset Properties Spain, our company ethos is all about customer service. We offer a friendly, reliable and professional service where we guide our buyers through the whole process from beginning to end. We never pressurise anyone into buying anything and we never abandon anyone one they have bought a property - once a client always a client.
Our comprehensive after sales service is very important to us. We know how hard it is to deal with the practicalities of setting up a new home in a foreign country where everything seems to be done differently from the systems we are used to. If you have bought a holiday home then you may not be here in Spain for much of the time and you will need a reliable source of advice and practical help. This is something we pride ourselves on and, over the years, we have dealt with all sorts of requests from clients who have bought a property through us weeks, months or even years after completion.
Our after sales service includes:
• Arranging for the connection of a telephone (where possible)
• Arranging a broadband internet connection (where possible)
• Registration with the local town hall - "empadriamento"
• Assistance with the opening and operating of a bank account
• Assistance with the opening of a post office box if your house is located out of the town
• Assistance with the transfer of the gas contract or arranging a new one
• Assistance in finding competitive house insurance
• Help in finding reliable builders and tradesmen
• Anything else you can think of!
- Málaga (INTERNATIONAL), 30.6 miles
- Gibraltar (North Front) (INTERNATIONAL), 89.9 miles
- Almería (INTERNATIONAL), 90.5 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.