We use cookies to optimise your experience on our website. If you continue we'll assume that you are happy to receive our cookies. However, if you would like to, you can change your cookie settings at any time.

Continue

For improved printing including floorplans use the print button on the page

print button

1 bedroom apartment for sale

Thailand - Mai Khao, Phuket

Guide Price £81,000

like this property?

Call: 03339 871871
  • Description
  • Floorplans (4)
  • Map

Key features:

  • New Development being offered in Scenic Mai Khao, Phuket
  • One-Bedroom apartments at a bargain price
  • Near Beach

Full description:

MAI5542
Profitable investment in real estate built in the elite areas of Phuket.

BENEFITS OF LOCATION:

This excellent project is located in five hundred meters from the beach with white sand - Mai Khao, and surrounded by five star hotels, a 10-minute drive from the international airport and 5 minutes away from an amazing golf club. Mai Khao Bech is one of the elite areas of the island, which is designed for people who appreciate comfort and personal space.

This condominium consists of 8 levels and 320 apartments, including units with one and two bedrooms.

Condotel construction started at 22 August 2017, and is scheduled for completion in 2019. The residence has been created to strengthen the potential of its gorgeous site with stylish tropical constructed using eco-friendly materials. There are a lobby, a reception and a restaurant near the pool, a huge parking lot and 24 hour security.

At present, a unique time-limited offer is available for potential investors. Buy apartments of 36 square meters) at a reduced price and get alternative payment schedule at a discount of 15 %. Pre Sale Promo start from 1.999.000 baht per unit.

Make reservation deposit (100 000 baht), then pay 90% of the apartment cost on the date of signing the purchase contract and get the possibility to pay the remaining 10 % interest at the moment of transfer of ownership.

Choosing this payment schedule, the development ensures a 10 % rental guaranted income from the property for over 5 years and up to 15 days per year of using the apartment by owner for personal goals (available only in case of ordering the special individual furniture package from the developer). 100% ownership (foreign freehold) prices 380 000 baht.

Built-in furniture is provided and installed by current development for free of charge.

SHOW ROOM IS NOW COMPLETED


This pin shows the exact location of the property as provided by the Advertiser

Nearest Airports*

  • Phuket (INTERNATIONAL), 10.4 miles
  • Krabi (INTERNATIONAL), 44.6 miles

*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.

To view this property or request more details, contact
Phuket Project Co., Phuket

95/30 Moo.1 Saiyuan road Rawai Muang 83130
03339 871871  Local call rate
About Phuket Project Co., Phuket

Our company has been successfully operating in Phuket Real Estate market since 2008. During this time, we have helped a great number of foreigners to buy thousands of dream homes. Choosing us, you choose quality and reliability. We work openly and transparently. On our site there is a lot of comprehensive information about property for sale in Phuket. Here you can find luxury villas and houses, cozy apartments and condos, apply for a property inspection or leave your inquiry and our processional manager will contact you immediately.


Disclaimer

This is a property advertisement provided and maintained by Phuket Project Co., Phuket (reference MAI5542) and does not constitute property particulars. Whilst we require advertisers to act with best practice and provide accurate information, we can only publish advertisements in good faith and have not verified any claims or statements or inspected any of the properties, locations or opportunities promoted. Rightmove does not own or control and is not responsible for the properties, opportunities, website content, products or services provided or promoted by third parties and makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy, completeness, legality, performance or suitability of any of the foregoing. We therefore accept no liability arising from any reliance made by any reader or person to whom this information is made available to. You must perform your own research and seek independent professional advice before making any decision to purchase or invest in overseas property.

This property is marketed by:

Phuket Project Co., Phuket

95/30 Moo.1 Saiyuan road Rawai Muang 83130
or call 03339 871871
Calling from outside the UK? 0066819561488

Spotted an error?

In order for us to help our agents maintain accurate and up-to-date information please inform the agent if you have noticed an error with this property. If you are the vendor, please contact your agent directly.