3 bedroom apartment for sale
Bulgaria - Balchik, Dobrich
like this property?Call: 03339 391007
- 3 BED 2 BATH sea front apartment
- Total area - 147 sq.m.
- with AMAZING SEA VIEWS from all the rooms
- Fully furnished and ready to use, with 4 A/C
- With mineral water
- Large covered terrace with BBQ
- In apart-hotel that operates 4 seasons
- Ideal location for renting out
- Price: 75995 EUR
KC Properties is pleased to offer you this fantastic property with prime location situated on the first sea line on Bulgarian Black sea coast. The apartment is very spacious and bright and offer spectacular views to the sea from all premises. It is situated on the 2nd floor and has a total living area of 147 sq.m., comprising of:
- Open-plan kitchen with dining and sitting-room. It is open to a large covered terrace with amazing sea views;
- 3 bedrooms, one of them is with own bathroom;
- Another bathroom and toilet;
- Second balcony with views to the sea.
The property is situated in apart-hotel which is open all year round. It consists of 3 buildings with 52 apartments (for 2-8 persons), supplied with mineral water, as each of the apartments reveals a breath taking panorama. There are a restaurant, a shop, a bar, billiards, an open-air children`s playground, a parking place for each apartment, fitness, SPA center, an outdoor swimming pool with mineral water for adults and children. All apartments are supplied with a kitchen, an air conditioner, satellite TV, telephone, wireless Internet access.
Swimming pool with mineral water - free of charge;
An open-air children`s playground;
Parking - free of charge;
Laundry, ironing and dry cleaning;
Nearby attractions and places of interest
Picturesque town of Balchik famous for its authentic atmosphere. Balchik is a small town which combines the romance of its step streets with the beauty of the sea;
The Palace and the Botanical Garden /the biggest one on the Balkan Peninsula and second in size in Europe after the one in Monaco/, it is only 6 km. In the garden you can see some exotic plants such as candy tree, paper tree, ancient Ginkgo biloba, the resurrected Metasequoia glyptostroboides, sand lily, olives and many others. More than 2000 plant species are grown in the garden;
Cape Kaliakra ;
The sea capital Varna and the unique on the Balkan Peninsula Dolphinarium;
Tuzlata - famous for its curative mud;
- Varna (INTERNATIONAL), 20.5 miles
- Burgas (INTERNATIONAL), 66.5 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.