4 bedroom property for sale
New Zealand - Auckland
like this property?Call: 03339 395601
- Create homestay, work from home, room for horses
- Refurbished 4 bedroom home, warm sunny views
- 5.5ha character 4 bedroom home, private river frontage
• Native bush, grazing, beekeeping (5.5ha/14 acres)
• 4 bedroom home or 3 bed/ 2 lounge
• Peace, privacy, Sunrise and Sunset
• Close to motorway on-ramp, Puhoi, Waiwera and all amenities in Orewa and Silverdale
• Free School Buses at the end of the road
• Organic no-spray land, Solar Hot water
• Magical forests, frog pond and direct river access to the safe and serene Waiwera estuary.
This 3/4-bedroom character home is elevated to capture the sun and magical views of the Waiwera estuary and out to sea. Set in a whimsical garden and with mature native trees, the sunrises in the east are spectacular, filling the house with light. There is plenty of off-street parking, a garage, workshop and historic bullock track down to the river. There are amazing sites for a minor dwelling (or move the main house site).
A self-sufficient lifestyle is within reach, with solar hot water, rain tanks, grazing, and plenty of firewood.
Situated halfway between Auckland CBD and Matakana and minutes away from Wenderholm, Puhoi, Orewa and Silverdale. You feel like you are a world away from civilization but its only 2/3 minutes to the on-ramp for an easy commute to the CBD (35 minutes off-peak).
With new flooring, carpet, bathroom and the outside freshly painted; there is still room to add your own touch to this adorable home. There is so much potential.
Previous owners grazed 3 horses, with some fencing work that could be achieved again.
The possibilities are endless - stunning beaches, safe swimming, kayaking, wonderful community, fishing, camping, air BnB, biking ...
This is a hidden gem - the best value Auckland riverfront property on the market, with sensational sea views, convenient location, stunning mature bush, river -access, grazing, and room for a minor dwelling ... what more could you ask for?
This is a reluctant sale - first time on the market for 17 years. Come and see this stunning place, be the new Kaitiaki.
- Auckland (INTERNATIONAL), 43.5 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.